My Insatiable Passionate Wolf(L)

This is going to contain - An always frisky Katsuki, public groping, Passionate public classroom/desk smex.

We've just started Culinary school with are wolfy love! How are both of are classes going? Do we have any together? With a new location comes many new spaces for impromptu sexy times~.

-------------------------------------------------

"Come on Katsuki, my Wolfy love we have to get up~."

"5 more mins Bunny face.." He grumbled, tightening his grip around your hips and nuzzling his cheek back and forth against your breasts. His lips curved up when he heard you giggling, but damn if you just didn't come with the best pillows life could offer.

"Mhm okay, just a few more mins of snuggle time. Then you have to get up and make me a delicious breakfast~." He aired a mild snort but honestly didn't mind. One of his favorite past times was cooking for you. Even though he genuinely enjoyed cooking in general there was a huge difference from being alone..and having you at his side smiling from ear to ear.

With a content sigh, both of your hands lifted dunking one softly down the back of his head while the other traced a tender circle between his shoulder blades. His lips curved up thinking about all the times you thought he was asleep and have done this very movement. It was one of his favorite daily routines that he never called attention to.

He frowned when you started to move, sitting up and shifting to drag your legs off the side of your shared bed. "Rise and shine Katsuki, we really do have to get up now." You chuckled as he grumbled rolling back and forth for a second before lifting himself up and stretching.

A warm pink tickles your cheeks as you admire the shapely muscles he's worked so hard to develop. The heat of your gaze doesn't go unnoticed, before snaking around your hips and encouraging you to straddle over his lap. Your eyes flutter as he grabs both of your hands and places them on his chest with a handsome fanged smirk.

"Looking will never be as good as touching." He smoothly rumbles, easily luring you into his whims with his enchanting eyes. Your lips connect almost right away, while your fingers intuitively flex along his pecs and down over his abs. Appreciating the man you love for his incredibly attractive physique was second nature at this point.

He too is greedily tracing along your body, appreciating the shape of your legs and subtly squishing over your inner thighs. Even gliding his paws up under your night shirt to squeeze and pet over your round plush stomach. A movement that makes you smile, but soon you're arching into his grasp with the tender cup of one of your breasts.

"Mhm..I'm barely touching you and I think your body is already twitching in anticipation.." Came the hot and hazy air of his voice meeting the side of your neck where he planted a plethora of wet and warm kisses.

"Ah Katsuki..t-thats not it.." You whisper barely fighting the subtle rise in pleasure he offers, which is accentuated by the slow way he's rolling your breast. "My c-chest has felt really sensitive for the past few days.." Was your flutter eyed explanation, that had him humming before teasing you with a small flick of your little nip.

Your response was even more emotive than he imagined, when your hands clenched around his shoulders gasping his name. "Mhm..so you're sensitive. I want to exploit that so damn much.." He murmurs, rubbing his nose up against your neck showing you a soft gesture because he knows you might not want him right now.

"Meanie.." You whispered, but the expression on your face was a tender one as you cupped his cheeks and pulled him to meet your lips. "Not right now My Love. Thumper and I are very hungry. Wont you feed us?" You cutely whispered pecking his cheek and bumping the tip of your nose against his own. Eskimo kisses always got him feeling some type of way, but it was even more meaningful because of your bunny nature.