Dangerous Boyfriend

Small warning of some lime-like qualities but no sex(yet).

What has become of our once normal life, now that the wolf is excited to chase us down?

--------------------------------------------------

Suddenly your back slams against the cold metal lockers of the girls school changing room, his familiar masculine body ensnares you beneath him as his palms smack right next to your head on either side. He delights in your startled little mouse squeak, as your eyes flutter shyly while he indulges in the heat of your body.

"Where is my morning kiss at, Bunny~?

"I..um..You w-weren't here.." You mumbled blushing brightly as you wondered aloud how he managed to sneak in here. He snickered proudly as you avoided his face with your usual shy and meek antics, the rose blush on your face completely worth threatening the P.E couch with his switch blade to find something else to do.

"I thought..since you weren't here by lunch time..you were just skipping the whole day.."

He hummed gliding one of his hands into your hair and down your neck, just to steady the jitter he knew was going to pass through your body when he edged forward and pressed his nose at the other side. The feeling of him taking the deepest whiff sent a prickling sensation down your spine as he hazed approval right into the rim of your ear.

"If I didn't come to school today would you miss me (Y/n)?"

"Yes, of course." Came your all to quick answer, that startled him as much as it did yourself. "I m-mean I..have been getting to know you the past few weeks and I l-like being with you.." Your voice was a shy little mumble, that came with the instant covering of your pink face trying to hide from his heavy intense gaze.

"Mh, prove it then. Give me a kiss like you mean it Bunny~." Lifting your head you watched the tip of his index finger tap the outline of both of his lips. The handsome grin on his face egging you on as he slid one of his knee's between your legs having it hang right underneath the tail of your skirt.

It was still completely heart throbbing when he wanted to kiss, despite the literal dozens of times you've done it these past few weeks. The moment you got to school if he was there, kiss at the front gate. Dragging you up to the roof with him during lunch, several more kisses. Not to mention the moment class was over and how he'd tug you down into his lap for a skin tingling make-out session.

Your day was literally full of him and his entrancing perfect lips, and even the intimate sway of his hands that sometimes wanted more. You hadn't really done anything but kiss, but he was always teetering on that edge of doing so much more. The hints may of seemed subtle to him but the grope of your breasts or the pet of your ass, felt like a red neon light of his desire.

"If you don't kiss me soon, I'll be forced to kiss you instead." He snickered with a pet of a few of his knuckles down your chin and neck, bouncing his eyes up and down your entire body as he assured you in a whisper it wouldn't be on the lips.

Such a declaration had you gulping down a breath, before giving in as you slowly circled a hand around his shoulder and the other looping around his muscular neck. He admired the small smile on your face, before gladly meeting you in the middle to enjoy the soft pink flavor of your lips.

 He admired the small smile on your face, before gladly meeting you in the middle to enjoy the soft pink flavor of your lips