Shadows Of The Wolfs Past

This is going to contain - Tragic backstory, lotso angst, child abuse, child neglect, mild sexual tones.

Have your tissues at the ready my dudes.

I just want to point out that, when the story starts talking about Katsuki's parents that I cannot picture Mitsuki or Masaru doing any of the shit I'm going to talk about. So Do Not Picture them Please. This is just an AU, his parents will be different.

---------------------------------------------------

"Katsuki I'm so stuffed, my burger was so yummy~"

"Really Bunny? From the way you ate some of my damn fried steak..it looked like you were enjoying my food more." Those scarlet eyes gave you a mild roll of annoyance, pushing the tip of his index finger against your nose smirking at the most appropriate wiggle it did.

"I suppose I did eat a bunch of your fries though.."

"See! We shared, sharing is caring. Even if my rowdy Wolf doesn't really like too." You smiled up at him, looping both arms around his elbow since his hand was currently in his pocket. He didn't seem to mind, specially since it was an unspoken type of rule that he enjoyed when you laid against his shoulder as you walked.

A content sigh hazes from his lips, as he navigates you both slowly through the streets talking to you about normal things. When it comes to you he hardly ever brings up his gangs activities and is mildly grateful that you try not to ask. There is still curiosity behind some of the things you ask but you usually don't push very hard.

Talking with you he can discuss casual things like the next possible date, spending time together outside of school, school in general, or even the potentiality behind taking you back to his place just to have his way with you. That latter making you a small blushy mess and flutter your eyes in that way he just loves.

"I can't right now..remember I wanted to work a few hours at 1up after our date." You brought up what you'd told him earlier, he already knew but he just loved teasing you. "Maybe at like 9 when I get off, you could come back and pick me up..and w-we can go back to your house to spend more time together.." A shy murmur followed that explained your parents would probably let you spend the night with him again like they have before.

A grin forms on his thin lips, stopping both of you in your tracks to instill a thunderous beat into your heart with that wolfish expression on his attractive face. His hand lifts petting your cheek, a tender gesture that was completely dissuaded by the words he bent down to whisper right into your ear.

"I didn't know my little Bunny wanted to do it with me that badly~"

"T-thats not..I..I j-just..w-wanted.." He enjoyed wickedly that incomplete way you stuttered, eyes swirling reflecting just how innocent and timid you still were despite how long you'd been together. Not to mention how many factual times you've made romantic and very passionate love.

"Calm down (Y/n), I know what you meant." He snickered at the small pout on your lips, but you still gladly slid your hand into his offered palm and let him walk you both forward. "I should be able to pick your fine ass up, nothing is going on today. Hopefully there will be no damn fires to put out today."

You smiled sheepishly, grateful for any amount of time you could spend with him. Although, you didn't mind working with Kaminari he was a nice guy and you were grateful that he and his girlfriend recovered after they were attacked a few months ago by a rival gang. His people were actually pretty amazing..sure they were fighters and aggressive but like him they had their softer sides.

Just as you were casually talking with him more about maybe watching a movie with some popcorn later tonight, you both rounded one of the corners and smacked right into another couple. Bakugou growled in annoyance, steadying your body so you wouldn't lose your balance before turning his primal gaze forward.