Unexpected Encounters With A Zombie

This is going to contain - kidnapping, sexual coercion, attempted sexual assault. All around not good vibes for the most of this chapter.

A year later from the last chapter, Usagi is now 5 years old and getting used to going to preschool. Together with our Wolfy love we've accomplished our shared goal of opening a nice restaurant. Katsuki is the main chef and all around head honcho, while we the lovely bunny wife are head dessert chef.

Things have been relatively drama free, but what happens when a patchwork man from our past resurfaces out of the blue?

----------------------------------------------------

"Bunny, Table 4 wants your special rose ice cream. Then table 8 wants your diabetes inducing chocolate mousse."

"Coming right up Katsuki." Came your giggly reply, that had him snickering as well. Today the restaurant was pretty busy, loads of repeat and even new customers every day. "Anna can you start on the mousse? It takes a little longer to shape the petals for the ice cream." Your 2nd in command gladly followed your orders, making the mixture and aligning it into a tall glass.

Bakugou watched with a leisurely lean how in your element you were, it was the same for him. This restaurant you'd spent a couple of years fixing up and buying all the right supplies for had been in full swing for about a years now. It was quite the romantic dream you shared to own this place together and work along side each other.

Just knowing that you both had several degree's in the field of cooking and culinary arts was a fact that always made your heart swell

Just knowing that you both had several degree's in the field of cooking and culinary arts was a fact that always made your heart swell. By time you'd finished shaping a light pink style of ice cream that was a mixture of strawberry and coconut flavors the mousse had already left for it's table. Which was what you had hoped for as you passed the plated rose to Bakugou, whom turned and waved over the waitress that had been waiting for the order.

 Which was what you had hoped for as you passed the plated rose to Bakugou, whom turned and waved over the waitress that had been waiting for the order

"Your husband also orders several French kisses." Your eyes rose into an excited flutter, where you couldn't stop yourself from giggling as you wrapped around his shoulders. Without any hesitation you kissed him warmly and passionately. The workers and staff knew you were a very lovey dovey couple and had already gotten used to your displays of affection.