Tragedy & Chains(L)

Warning of parental reprimanding in the harshest of ways. (I don't want to particularly call this abuse that's why I phrased this warning carefully) Also This chapter includes some morning love making, because Katsuki was born horny.

Disobeyed and snuck away from our parents in the middle of the night. Of course they eventually notice we're gone but..what are the consequences we've set into action just because we desired to follow the Wolf?

Parents sometimes make harsh choices, when they are trying to protect their one and only child.

----------------------------------------------

There was a most relaxed and goofy smile plastered on your face, as you indulged in the smooth skin of the man next to you. Both of your hands wrapped around a mixture of his hips and back while your cheek nuzzled into the smooth bare features of his masculine chest. He was your teddy bear even if he might be reluctant to admit.

The features of his rugged face are always relaxed when he can wake up to days with you in his grasp and more astutely in his bed. His nose twitches at the tickly sway of your tresses, before lifting his head and yawning into his paw so his breath wouldn't haze right into your ear.

After wiping the sleep dust from his eyes his expression softens as he admires your completely cuddling into his frame features. If only every day could be like this..was a simple wish he hoped you could hear in the thumping peacefully beat of his heart. One of his hands lifted petting your cheek with just a few of his fingers before gliding down the back of your head, like you were his very own purring kitty cat.

A soft murmur frays from your lips while you shift slightly and lean a little bit backwards onto the pillow next to his own. His scarlet embers narrow at the vision of your nude curves, finding his lips quirking up with an ever so naughty idea coursing through his brain.

Leaning forward his thin appendages kiss warmly at the edge of your jaw, while using both of his paws to caress down your soft squishy hips. He stifles his own chuckle when you haze a soft pant a bit confused with the sudden slow pleasure but your eyes remain closed allowing him to continue his ploy of seeing how long he can appreciate you before you wake up.

A second or two later his lips are kissing at the side of your neck finding the sensitive patch on your skin he knew to be your sweet spot, listening with a tingle elapsing down his spine the wanting syllables in his name. One of his hands curve around your soft breast slowly jostling the pink tip before his tongue licks a slimy trail down to envelop the other.

Heat begin to swirl in your stomach leaning your head back before wriggling in the sway of some startling an confusing pleasure. His appendages curve up excitedly, at least you still know what feels good even if you're sleepily unaware. With a kiss to your tip he makes his way over to the other bud lapping a slippery circle pushing both of your tits close together so he can pop them in a bit of a playful fashion.

"Oh Katsuki..."

Pausing at the sound of your voice he glances up, but your eyes are still closed and yet one of your hands has lifted and curved around one of his shoulders. A since of his primal possession flares as he kisses wetly up your chest and finds a tender patch of flesh to have his way with. While both of his smooth paws enjoy rolling and kneading your breasts, even giving your perky tips a plucking pinch or two.

"Mhm, That's right Bunny. You're mine, sleeping beauty needs a kiss to wake up but..maybe you'd like to wake up with a most body writhing orgasm?" He hummed- or more like growled with his wolfish desires right into your ear. He could of sworn your body jittered right bellow him, muscle memory remembering what he could do to you and how good he could assure you always felt.