Chapter 22

Two days later

Ji-Yong's POV

I opened my eyes and instantly get blinded by the bright lights. "Where am I?" I said groggily. I pulled my hand up to cover my eyes when I noticed there was an IV drip attached to it. I tried to sit up but instantly lied back down after feeling pain on my back.

"ACK!" I shouted. A doctor and a nurse immediately came in to check on me. "Sir are you okay?" Asked the nurse. "Yeah I'm okay. I tried to sit up but I felt pain on my back. What happened?" I asked.

"You were found by the police lying down unconscious on the side of the road beside a crashed car. You were badly injured. You're spine was a little fractured so we had to do an operation on you to insert a metal rod to support the spine. During the crash, were you with anybody else?" The doctor asked.

"Yes I was doctor." I answered. "Who was it? And is he related?" The doctor asked me. "I'm not sure anymore doc. A lot of things are in my head currently." I replied. The doctor then wrapped up with his checkup and allows any visitors to come in.

The first visitor was the police. Two guys and a women came in "Hello sir. We're here to question you on what happened during the crash."

??? POV

"Ugh when am I gonna get to reveal my real self..." I said out loud in my rented room.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in!" I answered the knock on the door. As the door opened, two familiar faces came in. "Hyung. Noona. Quick come in." They immediately came in. "What's wrong?" "My cover's blown. Should I confront him with the truth?"

Sana's POV

"I miss him Tzuyu..." I said to her out loud. "Don't worry unnie. I miss him too..." Deep down at the bottom of my heart, I love him. Not in a sibling type of love. But a lover's love. I would've confessed to him earlier but it would've been awkward for the both of us and possibly Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu." I called her out. "Yes unnie?" She looks at me. "Do you have a crush on anyone?"

Tzuyu's POV

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" I heard her ask. My face grew red due to the question. "Tzuyu, are you okay? Your face seems red." She asked worriedly. "Y-yeah I'm okay. Just, the question caught me off guard. A-and yeah I do. O-on (Y/N)..." I mumbled the last part.

"What did you say Tzuyu?" She asked looking at me intently. "U-uhm n-nothing unnie hehe." I chuckled nervously knowing that she might be actually heard what I said. She stood up and walked closer to me.

"Yah Tzuyu-ah. I know it's nothing if you're nervous like this... Come on. Tell me. Who knows, I might be able to, you know, help you in confessing to your crush?" She offered in a caring tone. I was hesitant of telling her but, sooner or later, she'll know who. "It's... (Y/N) oppa..."

There. The tea has been spilt. I immediately grew red thinking about the crush I had eversince I first met him. "Has it been a while?" She asked.

Sana's POV

"Has it been a while?" I asked trying to investigate her. I was shocked to know that we have a crush on the same person. That's supposedly, gone... "Y-yeah... It's been a while." She answered hesitantly.

"Well, Tzuyu-ah... I don't know if this makes it better, but I'm also crushing on him..." I said in a low voice. "W-what?" "You heard me. And if he's still alive like what Ji-Yong oppa said so, both of us should confess to him... Who knows, he picks one of us... Or you know... Both of us?" I said.

Tzuyu was flabbergasted about the idea. "W-what?" "You heard me right Tzuyu-ah..." I sighed right after. We sat on her bed in Ji-Yong's shop. Both of us were in deep thought after what both of us said and heard.

well there you have it folks. i haven't been updating for the past three months for personal reasons. So, if you enjoyed the update, leave a vote and comment. i could have forgotten my writing style during my unannounced hiatus so forgive me if the writing feels off. anyways, see you guys in the next update. sorry for the short chapter guys.

p.s, the next update might come sooner than expected hehe.