Chapter 5

30 July 2019-Tuesday,
10:56 a.m.

Sana's POV

Lunch break is almost over and there is still no (Y/N) in sight. I had called him several times already today and it always goes into voicemail. "Aish, this darn kid. Where is he?" I stated loudly inside the school's hallway without noticing it earning me a few weirded out glances from the other students.

"What are you guys looking at? Want a beating?" Everyone proceeded to mind their own businesses right after. "Always making me worried."

Tzuyu's POV

I'm heading to the gym currently because I have PE right after recess. As I was walking, I heard someone shouting. I turned around to check out what was happening. It was apparently Sana that was shouting in the hallway. Turns out she was shouting out at the students nearby. She walked to my direction while looking down. I didn't move because I was shocked seeing this side of Sana.

She usually is sweet and caring. Even sometimes protective with her belongings. As she walked towards me, she bumped into me. She was about to shout at me but she started breaking down right before my eyes after realizing who it was. "What's wrong, Sana unnie?" I asked. "It's (Y/N)."

Sana's POV

"It's (Y/N)." I answered. "He's going to be ok unnie. He probably overslept." Tzuyu said reassuring me that it's okay. He didn't even text me goodnight yesterday. But I guess it's fine then. I corrected my posture and my make-up so that I can look presentable later on. I'll put my mind to rest for now.

11:39 a.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up feeling something heavy on my body. I opened my eyes to see my friend, Hussey, or widely known as Yuna by her friends and the school. She. Yes, she. She's my classmate at Hanlim Arts High School here in Songpa-gu. "Yah, smelly bean. Why are you here? We're late for school. Get up." I exclaimed while checking my phone and shaking her body at the same time to wake her up. There were 16 missed calls from Sana.

"Oh no. I am so doomed." It didn't work so I pushed her off of me. "Ouch, why did you do that? I was enjoying my dream you know." She said while pouting and crossing her arms. "I should be asking you why are you in my room? You should be in your room." I asked her while getting up quickly.

Yuna's POV

"I should be asking you why are you in my room? You should be in your room." Asked (Y/N). "I got scared because something was knocking on my window. So I decided to sleep in your room. Believe me I did not do anything to you." I answered.

"Why should we get up? And where are you going?" I asked. "We're supposed to be going to school but we're not even ready. It's already 11:39 a.m. ." He said. I quickly got up from my position and went to the door. "Yah. Where are you going?". "To get ready?". "No need to. School's almost over." He told me. "Ah. Okay then." "I need to call somebody so you go down first." I went downstairs to cook our late breakfast. I cooked ramen as our breakfast because I can't cook gourmet foods.

(Y/N)'s POV

As soon as the door closed, I dialled Sana's number to say sorry. She answered right after a beep. I wanted to say sorry but instead, I got cussed at. "Yah, pabo! Why didn't you pick up my calls? I was worried for you." Sana said. "Look, I'm sorry. I overslept. I wanted to go to school but I couldn't. I promise I'll make it up to you." I said. "Okay, but don't do this ever again, you hear me?" "Okay, noona."