Chapter 3

Present

24 July 2019-Wednesday,
5:38 a.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Urgh. Who's calling me and what's the time now." I groggily said while getting out of my bed to grab my phone from the cabinet in my room because it was charging. Yes I know it's stupid to charge something overnight but I couldn't help it. Surprisingly it's still early. For the record,this is the earliest I've gotten out of bed. I usually get up past 7. I got my phone and looked at the caller's ID.

Caller ID: Sane Sana

"Aish, this crazy squirrel. You know what, I'll give her a surprise instead of picking up." I mumbled to myself with an evil grin.

Sana's POV

"I can't sleep. I'm bored and I don't know what to do." I told myself. I was thinking on what to do to fill up my boredom. "Ahah! I'll call (Y/N) and disturb him. Now where's my phone." I saw it and tried to reach for my phone on the bedside table just to fall off from my bed as my phone was on the other side of the table. "Clumsy as always,Sana." I chuckled to myself.

As soon as I got hold of my phone, I searched for (Y/N)'s contact information. Took me long enough to find his number. The time was perfect for a prank call as it was only 5:38 a.m. . I dialed his number hoping for him to pick it up. I heard his ringtone through the wall as his room is right beside my room. It has been a good minute since I dialed his number. "He's probably still sleeping." Instead of an answer,I got a smirking (Y/N) barging into my room like he was someone from FBI. Nervousness took over my body and beads of sweat started trickling down my forehead as I was worried of what he would do to me. He then came rushing towards me and started to tickle me on my feet. It was the most sensitive part on my body and I started to squirm and shriek. *insert Sana's shrieking*.

(Y/N)'s POV

I stopped tickling her after she started to shriek because if I kept going on my ear drums would be busted already. "Serves you right (N/N)." Said Sana while giggling. "Now get out of bed. I'll cook you something for breakfast." I told her.