Chapter 19

Ji-Yong's POV

He owned a lot of houses but I didn't check that house on the news. As I was pondering around my office, I got a phone call from Tzuyu. I picked it up. "Have you seen the news oppa?" Tzuyu asked right after the call connected. "Yeah I saw it. Does anything come to your mind on what's happening?" "Well, not really." She answered.

"Does Sana know about this?" I asked her. "Yeah. She's right beside me. Do you want to talk with her?" "No. Anyways, I need to go since I have work to do. Bye." I said before hanging up the call. "Hey boss. Can I come in?" A worker asked me. "Yes. What do you need?" I asked. "Well, we're running out of supplies. Our supplier currently doesn't ship so we need to go and pick them up. Will you send someone or will you go there?" He said.

"I'll tell somebody to pick it up. Wait. I'll pick them up myself since it's been a while since I met the owner. Look over the shop for me while I'm gone." "Okay boss." I grabbed my car keys to head out and pick up some materials for the shop.

Timeskip

3rd POV

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes." Ji-Yong said to the supplier. He was driving down the road when suddenly an explosion happened. It was a few blocks away from his current location. Everyone that was on the road abruptly stopped while everyone on the sidewalk ran away. Ji-Yong took the initiative to get out and help anyone in there.

He got out of the car and ran towards the building. He made his way to the side of the building when he saw someone limping away from the area wearing a mask. He wanted to chase the person but he felt like saving the people inside is more important. As soon as he entered the building through the side door, he was shocked. A large white canvas was used to write a sentence with blood presumably the one's inside the building. It wrote, 'Soo-Ro's Mafia Hideout'.

He didn't care if it was someone he hated, they are still human. He went in further to discover more disturbing things. Throats had been slit open. Intestines poking out of they're stomach. Some of them had body parts totally detached from their body. As soon as he saw that, he felt like throwing up due to disgust he was experiencing.

He quickly made his way out of there after seeing everything inside. As soon as he made it out, sirens were heard. He assumed they were the fire department. He quickly walked back to his car to avoid suspicion. He immediately drove away from the scene towards his original destination.

Tzuyu's POV

University has really taken a toll on me and Sana. With all the assignments we were tasked with, it was a struggle to keep up on all of them. I was walking around the campus when Ji-Yong rang my phone. "Hey." "Hey. Are you and Sana done with you're classes?" Ji-Yong asked me. "I'm done but Sana's class ends in a few. What's up?" I asked Ji-Yong just as I stopped at Sana's class.

"There's something that I need to talk about with you guys. Are you guys free later?" "Yeah we're free. So where are we going to meet up?" "At my shop. I need to go now bye Tzuyu." He said that before hanging up. "Oh! You're here! Shall we go?" Someone asked. I looked towards the direction of the voice to see that it was Sana. "Yeah sure. Ji-Yong wants to meet up. Let's go."

Timeskip

We were coming up to an intersection while jamming to ONCE's new song, More. (hehe) The light turned green before they could stop when suddenly somebody limped across. They didn't manage to stop in time so they ran into the person. They quickly got out of their car worriedly. "Sir are you okay?" I asked worriedly. We couldn't see his face as he was wearing a mask.

As soon as he looked up towards us, he immediately got up and limped away. "Sir! Where are you going? We can help!" He just continued to limp away disregarding our gesture to help. We disappointedly got back into the car. "We could've helped him." "I just think he was ashamed of getting our car damaged. Now let's just continue our way to Ji-Yong's."

hi guys. it's been more than a month. yeah i said three weeks. but some issues came up. anyways, ill be updating again in a month. probably. oh. my new books out! take a look if you're interested. anyways, it's the author, signing out.

Trust Me. (SaTzu X Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara