Chapter 4

Few days later

29 July 2019-Monday,
6:43 a.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Another month without my 'parents'." I thought to myself as they were going on a business trip to Nigeria to treat poor people there. Oh, I forgot to mention that both of my 'parents' are doctors in a private hospital. This gives me a chance to go out with my friends after school. I'll tell Sana and Tzuyu later that I'll be home late or something. I went downstairs to say goodbye to my 'parents' before before they depart. After that was all settled, I went upstairs to get a bath. Sana and Tzuyu were waiting for me outside on the roadside. We walked our way to school while having a conversation.

Tzuyu's POV

"Hey guys. Uhm, since your parents are gone, we should go to the mall after school together!" I exclaimed to the duo. "Yeah sure. I don't have anything to do at home." Said Sana. "Guys, I'm so sorry but I can't go with you guys because I'm going to hang out with my friends after school." (Y/N) told us. "It's okay. I'll just go with Sana then. There's always a next time, right?" I told him with Sana nodding to my statement. "Oh okay. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it".

*Time skip*

4:33 p.m.

Sana's POV

I'm with Tzuyu at the mall picking out clothes for our girls night out with our best buddies at a private beach courtesy of our millionaire friend. It's going to be held on Friday without a single boy at the beach. I'm still wondering where could (Y/N) be with his friends at the moment. Tzuyu knocked me out of my thoughts when she told me it was my turn to pay.

Tzuyu's POV

"Seems like she's deep in her thoughts. Probably thinking about (Y/N)." I squinted my eyes while trying to figure out what was going on in her head. As soon as I pay for my items, I told Sana that it's her turn to pay for her purchases.

7:56 p.m.

Sana's POV

I was worried about (Y/N) as he hasn't returned from his friends. Few minutes later, I receive a notification on my phone. It was a message from (Y/N). He told me that he would be sleeping at his friend's place. I chilled down my tensed muscle after receiving a message from him but why would he sleep with his friend?