Chapter 16

Heavy language ahead.

Three days later

(Y/N)'s POV

Me, Ji-Yong and a couple of his buddies are readying up in a tent outside of Soo-Ro's household. I was using an M249 LMG with a holographic sight and a secondary which is a P226 equipped with a suppressor. I brought smoke grenades and flashbangs as my gadgets. Everyone was using the same secondary but different primary weapons. Our getaway cars are parked in the empty lot beside Soo-Ro's house. My getaway car was my trusty Datsun 510.

Flashback

"So what are we going to do?" I asked. "I have contacts. Mina. Get me my folders." Ji-Yong told Mina. She went and came back in an instant with multiple folders in her hand. "Here." She gave Ji-Yong the folders. "Thank you. Here. We've got a lot of choices but I'm going to go with people I trust.

First. Alexsandr Senaviev. Codename Tachanka. Born in Saint Petersburg, Russia. He'll be the commander of the operation. He specializes in firearms. He can hook us up with weapons. Next up. Mike Baker. Codename Thatcher. He's an old one but let me tell you. He's still in the game. He's from Bideford, England. His gadget disrupts any electronic device including laser sights.

Another one. Grace Nam. AKA Dokkaebi. She's Korean so it's a little easier to communicate with her. She's able to hack enemies phone to either make their phone buzz or tap in to their camera's. After that. We have Lera Mlenikova. Finka. She's from Gomel, Belarus. Her ability is to surge nanobots to make sure her team is able to get out of red zones. She's from the same unit as Alexsandr which is the Spetsnaz.

Lastly. Hahah. Here he is. Jordan Trace. Codename Thermite. Him and Mike are a dynamic duo. He can open up a big hole in a reinforced wall. So we going in guns blazing or silently? And you still have basic knowledge of guns right?" He asked. "I guess stealth is better. And yeah, I do." "Alright I need to call somebody." He said as he heads out of the room.

Ji-Yong's POV

"Hey. Harry. You remember me?" I asked him the director of Six. "Yeah of course I remember you G. What's up?" He asked. "I need some of your operatives in Korea. It's for a hostage extraction. Can you do that?" I asked him. "Yea. But right after the extraction, I need them back." He told me. "That'll do it. Thanks man." "You're welcome."

 ---------------------------------------------------------                                                                  

(Y/N) POV

"Can you control the recoil of this fine weaponry youngling" The Russian lady asked me. "Oh, I have more than you think I have." I replied. "Alright comrades. 2300 hours is the moment we cut off the power and sneak in." Our CO spoke out. "Yes sir." We waited there about an hour until the CO spoke up. "Alright comrades. It's time." We proceed to move to the main switch of the house in the backyard. "3. 2. 1. Lights out. Get your night vision goggles on." We put on our night vision goggles and proceed to breakup into two groups.

I am going with the Dokkaebi and Finka to attack the second floor. We rappelled up and went through the window with me killing two people. We made our way into an unfinished room with me knocking out one with my pistol and the others killing three hostiles. There was no sign of Soo-Ro so we moved to another room. It was the kids room. There were no hostiles but we found out that the room was modified to be an armory. We rigged up explosives in the room to blow it up when we get out.

We went to the next room which was the master bedroom. There was one hostile wounded on the bed and four hostiles searching the room for anything. They were too slow to notice us so we blew their brains out. The bathroom was barricaded and reinforced. Finka went ahead to attach a breaching charge onto the barricade. As soon as the trigger was pulled, I chucked a flashbangs into the room.

Right after the flash went off, we sprayed our way inside. Unfortunately, a bullet from a blind hostile went through my shoulder. "FUCK. I'M SHOT." I shouted. Finka gunned down the hostile using her Spear 308. before activating her nanobots. "That should hold you up for ten minutes." Finka said to me. We heard a loud explosion downstairs indicating that they are making their way inside. We proceeded to clear out the first floor with me laying back.

Ji-Yong POV

Me, Tachanka, Thatcher and Thermite were going to attack from the garage. Thatcher threw his EMP grenade onto the garage door before Thermite could put his thermite charge on it while Tachanka was mounting his RP-46.

"A REALLY BIG FUCKIN' HOLE COMIN RIGHT UP!" Thermite shouted. The garage door exploded as we hid behind cover. Tachanka was spraying his LMG hitting multiple hostiles. The time arrived when he needed to reload. We made our way into the laundry room and cleared it out.

As we went to the gym, we saw another room beside it. It was covered up to the brim. As Thermite pulled his trigger again, we heard a cry. "Let me go!" As soon as I heard it, I knew that it was Yuna.  "(Y/N). We've found her." The wall opened up to reveal her all messed up. "HE RAN AWAY! A COWARD!" She told us. As soon as she said that, (Y/N) came down with his squad and my comms started to change channels.

"Having fun there Ji-Yongi? You and your friends are gonna die without a single trace left in that house. Have fun in the explosion." Soo-Ro said before laughing. As soon as he said that, we heard a loud ticking noise. "THAT AIN'T OUR BOMBS! WE NEED TO GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!"
(Y/N) shouted. I cut off Yuna's rope that was holding her back and helped her down. We were running outside when Yuna tripped over something. (Y/N) helped her up.

(Y/N) POV

Yuna had tripped over a basket so I helped her up. She was limping so I decided to carry her up on my back. I barely got out of the house before it exploded. I fell face first into the hard concrete floor. I had been knocked out cold on the floor.

Timeskip

The firefighters arrived and put out the fire in a small amount of time. They did a checkup on me after I woke up to see whether the wound was getting better or not and the severeness of the concussion. It was getting better and my concussion was not severe so we did a sitrep and thanked them before they got on their helicopter.

When we were putting our belongings into our cars, we saw two suspicious cars parked on the roadside near our cars. We just shrugged it off. I asked Yuna to ride in Ji-Yong's car. As soon as we made our turn, the parked cars started up following us.

As we stopped at a three lane stop light, I asked Ji-Yong for a race when suddenly Ji-Yong shouted at me. "LOOK OUT!" I was dumbfounded but when I looked to my left, Soo-Ro was in a car beside me pointing a gun to my head. "OH SHIT!"

BANG!

And that's that. The story is getting intenser from now on. What will happen to (Y/N)? What'll happen to Yuna and Ji-Yong? What'll happen to Sana and Tzuyu? The next chapter will be the answer. And I have a question to ask. Does anyone know about whereabouts of the user @kim_e01? I lost him and when I click on his profile through my messages, it said user not found. Anyways as always, the author signing off.

Trust Me. (SaTzu X Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें