Chapter 15

Ji-Yong's POV

"Soo-Ro hyung." I bowed to him as well as the others. "Long time no see, Ji-Yong. What brings you here?" Soo-Ro asked. "I called you but you didn't pick up." "Oh. I was probably asleep. Sorry about that." He answered. "I need to have a look at the security camera's at my shop. If you all-" "OPPA!" "ow it." I heard someone screamed and cutting me off. "Yes honey? I'll be back with you guys in a minute." Soo-Ro said so. "Okay. We'll be waiting."

Yuna's POV

"OPPA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs hearing Ji-Yong oppa's voice. What I heard after that was nonsense. "Yes honey?" I heard the guy said. Oh no. I'm done for.

(Y/N)'s POV

That sounds like Yuna's voice. Nah. It's just his wife. Shrugging off the weird feeling, Ji-Yong approached me. "You okay there boy? You look exhausted." "Just a little. I guess lack of sleep's catching up to me." "You know what, you should go back to the shop and get some rest."

"You sure?" I asked. "Yes I'm sure. I'll order an Uber for you. Don't worry about me. I'm gonna be fine." Ji-Yong reassured me. "Okay I'll get going. But before that, can you open the car up for me hyung? I need to grab my belongings." I asked Ji-Yong. "Yeah sure." He opened up the car with a press of a button. I'm here inside the car looking for my belongings when I saw a drone.

It was a type of drone that can be driven on the ground. (if you play rainbow six siege than you know what im talking about) I decided to inspect it and try to use it. It was pretty easy to control. Since it's going to be a good hour for the Uber to arrive since I'm in a secluded area, I decided to pilot it into the landlord's house, which is Soo-Ro.

The drone went right under between the door and the door sill since it was thin. I decided to scope out the second floor first since it was unguarded. Nothing was found on the second floor. I piloted the drone downstairs towards the basement. What I saw was shocking. It was Yuna strapped to a wall. A few moments later, Soo-Ro came in. He slapped Yuna really hard. "How dare you shout when there's people upstairs!" He mouthed out to Yuna.

Since the drone had a chip that was recording the whole thing, I decided to bring it out carefully. I pulled the SD card out of the drone and put it in my pocket. As soon as I did that, the Uber arrived. I quickly hopped into it and told the driver to drive out of the area. I dialed Sana's number to ask where she is at the moment.

Sana's POV

Me and Tzuyu are currently at Seulgi's house to talk about what's happening right now. As we were having a conversation, my phone's screen showed (Y/N)'s caller ID. "Noona?" "Yes (Y/N) what's wrong?" I asked. "Where are you right now?" He asked. "I'm at Seulgi's house having a discussion right now. What's up?" "Meet me at Ji-Yong's shop." He said before hanging up. I was dumbfounded from the sudden request.

"Hey Tzuyu. We need to go. (Y/N) wants to see us at Ji-Yong's shop" I told her. "Oh. We'll see you another time Seulgi." She said to her. We bid our farewell to her and made our way to Ji-Yong's shop. As we got there, Ji-Yong just arrived. "What brings you guys here?" Ji-Yong asked us.

Tzuyu's POV

"(Y/N) wants to meet up with us. Where's (Y/N)?" Sana asked. "He actually told us to come here quick because he has something to talk about and it's something about Yuna. Let's head in and meet up with him." He told us. We went to the meeting room in the property to find (Y/N) setting up a projector. "Ahh. You guys have arrived. Sit down." He told us. "This better not be a goddamn science presentation." Sana said. "I bet you not. It's something more serious." He said as he played a clip on the projector.

"Hey! Where did you get our drone! It's a prototype!" The investigators asked. "I was taking my belongings and I saw it. I decided to use it because I was suspicious of the landlord. Now watch." He told us before sitting down. The drone went upstairs but found nothing. He piloted the drone downstairs towards the basement to find Yuna strapped onto the wall.

"So what are we going to do?"

As I learned from another author, a cliffhanger is a must. Do check out DreamJacker 's books since they are better than mine. But I'm sorry for the long wait of the new chapter since I was busy in the first quarter of the year. Stay safe guys. The next chapter might come out sooner than expected. That's all guys bye.