Chapter 10

Before I start, I would like to say thanks for 800 reads! Never thought of reaching a huge amount of reads because I started making this book just for fun. Anyways have fun reading!

Unknown date-Unknown day,
unknown time.

(Y/N)'s POV

Driving fast through the darkness with a pair of headlights in the rear view mirror following closely behind. I almost lost control of the car that I'm driving as the car nudged the rear of my car.

I took a left turn on the expressway into an exit trying to get rid of the car behind me. As soon as I did that, I felt pain as if I had been stabbed. I stopped the car on the side of the road and I felt the pain going deeper.

I tilt my head backwards and I saw something. It looked like either Sana or Tzuyu because I saw the person sideways and didn't get a proper look at who it was before I blacked out.

4 August 2019-Sunday,
11:33 a.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Woah, what the?" I got up from the bad dream I had. I noticed that I was sweating. A lot. I was still in the room that I got from Ji-Yong. I grabbed my phone and dialled Sana's number. "Hello?"

Sana's POV

"Hello?" I heard (Y/N) over the line with a tired voice. "(Y/N)? Are you okay? Where are you?" I asked. "Now stop bombarding me with questions. Yes, I'm okay. I'm at Ji-Yong's place with Yuna and Tzuyu. I just wanted to ask whether you are okay or not after what happened yesterday." (Y/N) said. ""I'm okay. Just a little mad at you for causing trouble. Mom and dad knows about this." I told him. "What did they say?" "Well, they seem worried for you and they need you to lay low for now." I said.

"Well I need to go now. Talk to you later." He told me. "Okay bye."

Tzuyu's POV

"Hmph." I groaned getting out of bed. "Yuna? Wake up." I nudged her body that was beside me on the bed. She didn't respond so I nudged her again. She didn't move so I pushed her off the bed. "Ouch! What was that for?" Yuna asked. "That's what you get for not waking up on time. I told you to wake me up at ten. Now look at the clock. What time is it?" I asked her. "It's eleven thirty three. Wait. Oh no. I'm sorry unnie." Yuna said with a pleading tone. "Well I'm gonna talk to
(Y/N)." "Well hello ladies." (Y/N) came in.

(Y/N)'s POV

As I got my teeth brushed I went to Tzuyu's room. As soon as I arrived at the door I heard bickering. I decided to eavesdrop on the conversation that they were having. "Well I'm gonna talk to (Y/N)." Was all i heard. I decided to go inside. "Well hello ladies. Top of the morning to you two." I said. They looked at me weirdly like I did something wrong.

"(Y/N)? Umm, can we have a little talk for a while? Privately." Tzuyu asked. "Well, sure if that's what you want.