Chapter 13

Hi. Its me. Again. Starting now. I won't put timestamps anymore. Give me your guys opinions. If you like it with or without timestamps

??? POV

"Hello there. You might be wondering who am I. Tzu. I won't reveal my identity yet. I will call you from time to time. But now, you, you're friends, are in great danger. You need to get to a safer place as soon as possible. That's all, I'll call you later.

Tzuyu's POV

"Hello? Hello?" I was left on a blank note. "What does that mean? In great danger?"

Sana's POV

I'm squeezing (Y/N)'s hand tightly right now. "H-hey." I heard (Y/N)'s voice. "Oh my gosh. (Y/N)!" I hopped up and hugged him. "A-ah! It h-hurts." He exclaimed. "Oh sorry." I chuckled. "Can you feel your body, (Y/N)?" I asked.

(Y/N)'s POV

"It's alright. Look. I can move my body. It's gonna be okay noona." I reassured her. "Oh okay." "By the way, where's Yuna?" I asked. "She went to get a shower. She'll be back in a bit."

Yuna's POV

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea. SpongeBob SquarePants!" I sang along the tv show's tunes. I was drying my body up when I heard some knocking on the window. I didn't think about it even once when I was getting ready. I heard it one more time but louder. I decided that I need to check it out. "What was that?" I said as I poked my head outside the window after I opened it. There was nothing but suddenly my vision went black.

Another ??? POV

"We've got her boss." One of my workers said. "Now that's how mafia works. Here in Korea." (p.s i know thats a dead meme. dont come at me) I said before laughing out loud. "Now that's a nice joke to pull off." One of the guys tried to hold back his laughter but failed. I took my Deagle put a bullet in his head. "Put her in the dungeon. Where all the other people, or should I say, were people are. Oh and him too. Lock her up on the punishment wall."

What's going to happen next? Check out on the next episode of- Wait. This isn't an anime. Now wait for the next chapter which probably would be a month away. Hehehehehehehe. Oh. And also. There's a new book coming out. Stay tuned.