Chapter 8

3 August 2019-Saturday,
11:42 a.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

"We deserve an explanation from you (Y/N)." Sana said while standing beside Tzuyu. "Okay. This all started 4 years ago. If you remembered, I went to Japan with my friend. There was a go-cart race. That's where I met Ji-Yong. Yadda yadda yadda. I got to where I am now." I said to them. "Why didn't you tell us?" Tzuyu said. "Well I didn't felt like telling you noonas." I said. "What did you say?". Sana said while glaring at me.

"I didn't felt like telling you guys." I repeated. "I'll tell mom and dad about th-" "They know." I cut her off with a relaxed face. "So you told them and you didn't tell us?" Tzuyu asked. "Yup." "Okay then." Tzuyu said. Sana still stood there speechless.

Timeskip
2:36 p.m.

Tzuyu's POV

Well, that was shocking. First, he's involved in illegal racing. Second, he told his parents about it but he didn't tell his own sister, Sana about it. And now he probably has an arrest warrant. "Now guys. To put our minds to rest, lets get some ice cream." I suggested. "Yeah that sounds good." (Y/N) replied. "I don't mind that." Sana said. "Now lets go to my family's ice cream shop. We can get free ice creams there." I told them. We walked to the ice cream shop since it was a few blocks away from Sana's and (Y/N)'s house.

Once we arrived, we ordered the usual and went to sit down at a vacant table for three. We devoured our ice creams without one of us starting a conversation. We almost finished our ice creams when the channel turned on in the shop announced breaking news. The news was talking about an illegal racing syndicate early in the morning. (Y/N) choked on his ice cream drawing the customers attention. "Earlier in the day, a bunch of street racers were blocking the expressway a pizza delivery driver reported. Police reported that a street racer was captured and questioned. Street racer, Lee Sang-Yeob, stated that there was a big race being held. One of their names was Song (Y/N). An arrest warrant has been issued for the correspondent street racer. If you have any leads on the person, please call the Korean Police Department."

We quickly got out of the store and walked to their house. As we were nearing Sana's and (Y/N)'s house, we saw the cops at the door. We quickly ran into an alley behind a convenience store. "Yah! Look what you have gotten us into!" Sana unnie scolded (Y/N). "I didn't know that it would be this serious. I'm sorry!" He told her. "Now let's stay at my house for now." They agreed with me.

Yuna's POV

I was trying to call (Y/N) after I saw the news. He wasn't picking up. I was worried so I drove my Subaru Legacy to his house. As I was nearing his house, I saw the police. I put my car into a higher gear so it would lower it's volume. I drove past the police but I was shocked that his house had been surrounded. I just drove so the police would not question me. I stopped at an intersection and dialed (Y/N)'s number. As I was dialling his number, I saw someone familiar. "Sana unnie? Tzuyu unnie? And (Y/N)?!?"

Hey guys. It's the same author. Just a different name. Decided to change it because I wanna make fanfics for other artists too. Sorry for not updating for a long time. So. See you guys in the next chapter.