Chapter 14

Yuna POV

"Wh-where am I?" I spoke shakily. I had been tied up and bruised all over my body. "Hello young lady. Did you have a pleasant sleep?" A suspicious voice asked. "Who are you?" "I am nobody that you know of. Maybe your friend knows me. Maybe not. Hahahah. I like it when my slaves react like this." He mentioned. "Wh-what do you mean s-slaves?"

(Y/N)'s POV

"Yuna's takin' a long time in the shower eh?" I asked Sana in an Australian accent. "Stop. You're accent is as bad as Tzuyu's ballet." Sana said while chuckling. "Hey. My ballet's good you know." Tzuyu responded. "You wish." "I'll be going up to my shared room with Yuna. If you need anything, just call me."

Tzuyu's POV

*knock knock*

I knocked the door while pushing it open. "(Y/N)! Sana! Yuna's gone!". "What do you mean gone?" (Y/N) asked. "She's not in here!". Ji-Yong came into the room panicking. "Get the private investigators here!" Ji-Yong shouted to Mina. My phone was showing the same unknown number that called me on the screen notifying a call's coming in. I picked it up. "I told you." The guy ended the call.

"Hello! Ugh. Im tired of this."

3rd POV

As the group panics, there was someone that just arrived. "Huh. This is the place that called us?" One of them asked. "Yeah. Her name was Mina I think." Another one spoke up. "Let's just head in there guys."

"Did you call for a private investigator? I asked a woman. "Yes yes. I'm Mina." She said while shaking hands with the three of them. "What do you want us to investigate?" "A kidnapping."

A few hours later

"This doesn't add up. No rivalry between the victim's parents and anyone else. Does this premise have a security camera outside the window?" A guy asked. "We do. But we need authentication from the shop's owner." Ji-Yong told him. "Can you contact him?" "He's not picking up his phone." Ji-Yong replied. "Do you know his address?" "I think I know where he lives."

The next day

(Y/N)'s POV

"You will see your destination at the end of the road." The gps said. I followed Ji-Yong and the investigators to the landlord of Ji-Yong's shop. "You have arrived at your destination." We stepped out of the car and went to the doorstep.

*knock knock*

The door opened. It was.....

There we go. Another chapter done. Sorry for the late update. Umm. Happy new year. Woohoo. School starts for me tomorrow. Nooo. Okay then. I'm gonna be less active in 2020 as I'm going to take an important exam. So I'm rarely active. The author, signing out.