Chapter 20

Ji-Yong's POV

"Have you assigned the docks to anyone yet, Mina-ssi?" I asked Mina about the new business we started. "Ne seonnim. Mr. Chang is taking care of the operations and-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Just as Mina was about to say something, knocks were heard on the door. "Come in. Oh! Hey Tzuyu! Hey Sana!" I greeted them with a cheerful expression. "I'll head out first then. Talk to you later Ji-Yong ssi." Mina said before walking out of the office.

"So, what did you want to talk about with us?" Sana asked. "Since Yuna dropped out, I took her in to work as a racing driver under my racing team." I said. "That's great news! so what race is she doing now?"

"Currently she's at Hungary for Formula Two. And I also have one more thing to talk with you guys about." I said. "What is it?" They asked. "Well, wait a minute." I got up and walked to the board behind my desk that was covered up with a piece of cloth. I pulled it down to reveal some sort of investigation that I've got going on by myself.

"What is this oppa?" Tzuyu asked. "It's a thing I've been investigating the past two years with the help of the investigators. We wrapped it up after the news of Soo-Ro's death but I decided to start it up again after the weird incidents. First off, let's start off with what happened today."

3rd POV

Ji-Yong then proceeded to tell them on what's been going on. Both Sana and Tzuyu were weirded out after some of the things he said also happened to them. "So you're saying that a limping guy wearing a mask and a hoodie, exploded a hideout that was filled with trained criminal war servants alone?" Sana asked confused. "Uhuh."

"And we had accidentally hit a guy, that was limping and wearing a mask AND a hoodie before we arrived at you're shop. So what you're saying is, that guy has a grudge towards Soo-Ro and his underlings too?" Tzuyu asked also confused. "Yes. But you said you hit a guy with the matching description?"

"Somewhat, yeah?" Tzuyu answered while piecing everything together. "So are you trying to say, that all of the things that happen this past few days, was all done by that guy?" Sana asked after piecing everything together but was dumbfounded by the theory Ji-Yong was trying to make. 

"There's no way that all of the things that are happening this past few days are done by a guy that was limping?" Tzuyu that pieced the evidence while also being dumbfounded asked. "There's a possibility that he was the one that did it, but I'm not sure though." Ji-Yong said trying to convince himself that it is the same guy. 

"But if we were to investigate him, how exactly are we going to do so?" Sana asked. Ji-Yong was trying to find the answer her question when something crossed his mind. "Ah! This might sound dumb but, we might need to work together with Soo-Ro's henchman to do so. How about that?" Ji-Yong tried to make himself sound convincing.

"What? Why? They killed (Y/N) mercilessly. Why should we help them?" Sana asked furiously. "Look. Do you wanna solve this mystery you guys?" Ji-Yong asked. "Whatever it takes oppa." Tzuyu agreed. "Sana?" "Ugh. Fine. Just because of (Y/N)." Sana too, agreed. 

"Alright. Since tomorrow's Friday, we'll start tomorrow girls." Ji-Yong stated. "Oh- Okay"

Timeskip

Sana's POV

"First stop. The hideout near my garage." Ji-Yong spoke out in the car. It was him, me, Tzu and Mina unnie in the car. The said hideout was a few streets away from the shop. "Boy this is gonna take a long time."

Timeskip

We've went to 6 warehouses that were supposedly inhabited by those people. Four of them were abandoned while the other two was already demolished.

"Guys. If the last place we're checking out doesn't have what we're looking for, we'll continue tomorrow since it's already late in the evening." Ji-Yong said before having another moment of silence. Me and Tzuyu then continued to look at our phones swiping through social media.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the location. A glint of hope was present since there were a couple of cars outside the premise unlike the previous ones. Ji-Yong oppa then turned off the engine before stepping out having us follow him.

We made our way towards the main door of the warehouse to get in. We were about to make an entrance when we heard something. Ji-Yong then went closer to investigate what the sound was.

What he heard inside wasn't what he had expected.

hello there. (general kenobi) took almost two months to update. all because of school i guess? school just opened up last week for me. and online classes were also taken seriously for two months prior to the schools reopening. anyways, really sorry if i took too long to update this book. also, this book is ending soon. so anyways, if you liked the story, leave a vote and comment on things you want clarification on. or you just want to talk with me. and here i am, signing out. >w<