Chapter 4

Louis POV:

I parked my car into Harry's driveway and took a deep breath before I opened the door. Whilst I was walking up Harry's driveway I took a deep breath.  Was I being too forwards? 

Was all this too much? I mean my friends are used to me being over the top, let's hope Harry will get used to it too.

I rapped on the chestnut door and waited nervously. I heard the soft pad of footsteps before Harry yanked open the wooden door....

Harry's POV
I bet that was Louis who was knocking on the door, I jumped off the couch and jogged over. The sight of Louis made my cheeks flush crimson red. I wasn't used to having many visitors.  Especially people I didn't know very well. "Well, Louis come on in." I stuttered. He flounced in front of me and into the lounge. I nervously licked my lips and followed Louis into the lounge.

"Wanna put a movie on?" I asked. He looked me up and down in a caring way. "I came here to give you your keys Harold.  But, if you really want to watch a movie I suppose I could make some time for it."  I felt some of my anxiety disappear as he agreed to watch one.  This wasn't me.  I'm never so confident. I nervously fiddled with a cushion, "Ummm, can we watch love actually please." Louis stood up from the couch and walked over to the TV stand opening draws looking for the right movie.  He bent over in such a way I had to avert my eyes because I was sure he could feel my stare. "Awww little Hazza wants to watch a romantic movie.  How cute." Louis said as he sauntered back to the couch. "Oh shut up." I laughed and threw a pillow at him.

The movie had only been playing for five minutes and I felt the cold start to set in for the night. "Haz? Could you please get me blanket I'm freezing." He added a whimper at the end for good affect. I nodded and wandered off to the laundry room.

After I had gone he sat there shivering like a stray kitten. The movie was just getting good when I came back with a fluffy grey blanket bundled in my arms.

Walking towards him, I separated it and draped it over him making sure no skin would be cold by tucking it in at the corners. Then he shuffled himself next to me.  After about half an hour he noticed that I had started to get goosebumps up my arms. "Hey Haz you're cold.  Want some blanket?" He suggested. Nodding gratefully I scooted over and into his open arms. He wrapped one of his long arms around my torso and pulled the blanket over both of us. Not long after Louis rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. I stared at how beautiful he is, his perfectly carved jawbone, the way his long eyelashes cast a shadow down his cheekbones.

As though he could feel my stare he opened his eyes and lazily smiled at me before snuggling into the crook of my neck and wrapping his arms around my waist.  I mean this wasn't weird at all.  Girls snuggled up to each other all the time didn't they?  We were just two guys who hardly even knew each other hanging out.  Being bro's.

Once the movie had finished it was barely 10pm, yet Louis had already fallen asleep. I was stricken of what to do, should I wake him? Or should I let him crash at my house? Considering my Mom was out on one of her business trips I decided to let him stay the night. I gingerly unfurled my self from his embrace until I was standing besides the couch. I slipped my hands under his legs and back and carried him bridal style up the stairs into the spare bedroom. I tucked him in and softened down his hair before quietly leaving, creaking the door closed.

Louis POV
The morning sun streaked through the blinds and pierced my eyes. Bloody hell where was I? I checked my phone, 6:30am, well better now than never. I pulled myself out of the bed and stretched; enjoying the cracking of my bones. I walked over to my plastic bag in the corner and slipped on my dark blue shirt. Jesus Christ it was so early.