Chapter 27

Louis POV
Harry and I spent the afternoon at my flat watching movies until after the third one we decided to make a cake. Giggling we had a small flour fight before we started actually making anything. We mixed the batter together and melted the chocolate like we couldn't bare to leave the others side.

Once it was finally mixed all together nicely I dipped my finger in and sucked it clean. "Oh my god Harry you have got to try this." I exclaimed before dipping my finger in again. "Open wide." I whispered before placing my finger in his mouth. He lightly sucked causing my downstairs area to twitch. "It's good isn't it?" I asked beaming as he tightened his lips and I gently pulled back.

"I bet it'll taste even better when it's cooked." He said walking over to pre heat the oven. When he came back he dipped his finger into the glossy dark brown mixture and he smirked at my reaction when he sucked on it.

The way Harry sucked his finger made me react in a way I didn't think possible. My cock throbbed and I could feel a boner start to emerge. I covered my area with my hands and prayed to god that Harry wouldn't notice. I inched towards the bar stools, away from him, and hoped that it would go away. Unfortunately he followed me and sat down on my lap while licking his fingers making me even more hard. "You've either got a boner or I'm sitting on something disturbing." He stated out of no where. My breath hitched. He knew. Laughing he stood up and kissed me on the cheek, "it happens to guys all the time, don't worry about it babe." He said while popping the cake batter into the oven. "Yea but Harry, I was turned on." I whimpered from the corner. "Oh." He said, walking over to me. I noticed a slight bulge in his pants as well. "Now we're both turned on." I pointed out. "Wanna do something about it?" He asked seductively while kissing down my neck. I arched backwards letting him have more access to my skin.

"Please." I said.

Harry hooked his arms under my legs and carried me up to the bedroom. He closed the door and our lips hungrily smashed together into a heated battle. Our tongues desperately slid over each other and we loudly panted and tugged at each others hair.

We sinfully moaned lightly into our feverish kiss and he ground onto me causing me to whimper into his neck. With shaky hands we took off one another's shirts and my lips instantly attached to his pretty collarbones, sucking and nipping along his flesh. We reconnected our lips and fell onto the bed with Harry on top. "Mmmm baby, so hard." He whimpered into my mouth. I fumbled with his jeans and pulled them down revealing his hard on pressing violently against the cloth of his underwear. I caressed his sides and deepened the kiss even further, my nails digging into his back as he rubbed our erections together.

My jeans came off easily enough and now there was just a thin piece of cloth separating our needy members. He pulled back and put me on top, begging me to make him cum.

Our eyes were filled with lust and a thin sheen of sweat coated our bodies. I pulled his legs up, giving me more access, and began to grind down on him. The friction was phenomenal and every move made me want to moan. I picked up the pace and Harry's hips moved under mine. We were so horny and painfully hard.

By now I couldn't hold back my moans so I put my lips onto Harry's neck and sucked at his sweet spot. "Harder Louis harder." He strainfully whispered as we were coming to our highs. Our throbbing members rubbed against each other in just the right way that I felt the all too familiar tugging at my navel and I heavily came moaning out Harrys name. His ragged breathing kept increasing as I slowly ground down on him and my wet cum seeped through both pairs of our underwear until he came as well.

I collapsed onto him and placed a loving kiss onto his open mouth. Once our breathing had evened out we cleaned ourselves up and raced downstairs to check on the cake.

I'd been meaning to tell Harry about me moving out for a few days now but it always seemed to slip my mind. Deciding to bite the bullet I went for it. "Harry, these past few weeks have been great but I have to tell you something. I can't pay rent here anymore. I have to leave." I expected to see tears gather in his eyes or at least some sort of reaction but he just grinned. "That's what I've been wanting to tell you Louis!" He said happily. What the hell was going on?! "I spoke to my mum and she's more than happy for you to come and live with us until uni." He whispered. I was shocked. "Really?" I squeaked. "Yea she actually wants you to come over today so we can discuss it in more depth." I took a step back and covered my mouth with my hand. "okay." was all I said and in the next twenty minutes I was sitting at Harry's kitchen table with a smile plastered on my face.

"So Louis, you can have the guest bedroom on the right up here." Anne said giving me a tour of the place like I had never been inside before. I looked at Harry after the comment she made and smirked, causing him to turn a shade that tomatoes would envy.

Anne had given up her home for me to stay in. I was so overwhelmed by her kindness that I had no words.

After an hour of talking about living in the Styles house Anne laid out a few rules. "Okay boys number one rule, no shagging in this house." Harry and I both groaned yet awkwardly laughed at the same time. "Gross mum." Haz whined. She gave him a piercing look and continued. "No parties, no alcohol, no drugs, don't eat all the food in the cupboards and please try to keep it down after 10:30 because mamma bird needs her rest okay?" She said in a sing song voice. "Agreed." I called from the end of the table. Anne gave me a warm smile. "You can move in this Friday if you like Louis."

That night I stayed at Harry's house and we sat on his windowsill that over looked the oak tree that bore the weight of a tree house. I felt so happy, yet so drained. I was graduating in a month. I wasn't ready.

"Hey Harry?" I whispered through the darkness. "yea." He said. "I want to tell you something. I'm scared. I'm not ready to go on with my life. The thought of the future just scares me so much. I feel like time is going by too quick and I can't keep up." After a pregnant pause I said, "do you ever feel that way?" I turned to look at him after a minutes silence but he was fast asleep. The moonlight pasted a long white strip across his porcelain skin and I sighed. I guess he was content with the world. I scooped him up from the sill and layed him down in his bed. If Harry was happy then I was happy too.

A/N: That's the end of that chapter then. I'll update ASAP x