Chapter 14 (Part Two)

Louis POV

We came home with empty pockets and full minds.  This vacation had brought us impossibly closer together and it made my heart swell to think of the possible thought of spending the rest of my life with this beautiful boy. 

It was late afternoon and the golden summer sun filtered through the leaves as we took a walk through our favourite park.  The grass seemed softer and the cherry blossoms appeared to carry a light scent that tickled the back of my ears and nose.  Our weary feet took us up to the white and red bandstand that stood still in time.

Harry's tall frame peaked out behind one of the pillar as he gently let a caterpillar climb onto his finger.  Smiling with the innocence of  child he lifted his hand to show me.  I kissed his cheek as put it back on a leaf.  He was too pure for this world.

He turned around and took his larger hands in mine before slowly twirling us around.  I leant my head on his shoulder as we spinned with the late afternoon sun warming our skin.  I let my hands slide down his back and hang at his waist.  I could stay like this forever but I knew deep down in my gut that this was time.  

I gently pulled away from his tall frame and looked up into his loving eyes. "Harry.." I began.  It was hard to articulate everything that was going on in my mind but he had to know.  I took a deep breath and let all my emotions flow out, I had never felt so vulnerable but this was my boy I was talking to.   I trusted him completely; "Hazza.  These past few months as we've traveled around the world has made me realise, no, it consolidated the fact that I'm hopelessly, relentlessly and truly in love with you.  I've loved you on top of the worlds tallest skyscraper, I've loved you in the worlds most abundant coral reef.  But most of all, I've loved you since I was eighteen and I always will." I took a shaky breath before going down on one knee and pulling out the ring that had been burning a hole in my pocket for the last six months.  "Will you, Harry Edward Styles, marry me?" I asked softly.  "Yes.  Yes I will marry you Lou."  He whispered before pulling me up in a kiss that ended in a giggle.

With my legs wrapped around his waist and our forheads together I started talking and I just couldn't stop.  "It just feels as though a weight has been lifted off my chest.  Because it's you isn't it.  I want to wake up next to you every day, I want to be the one who holds you close in your darkest hour and the one that watches as you laugh until tears roll down your cheeks.  I want to hold your hand and be your strength when you're weak.  I just want to be with you and cherish every moment because you never know how long you've got and if this is all I will ever have then I'm content.  You see I want all these things and they all lead back to you.  Everything leads back to you Harry because you are my everything." I managed to choke out.  I honestly didn't know why I was crying but the tears wouldn't stop rolling.  

Before I knew it we were both crying and laughing like idiots in love. 

A/N: This is cringe but lowkey cute lmao.  Why can't i just fukin date Kim Taehyung already?!??!?!?!?!?!? LIKE?! im hot wtf.  Okay have a good day hoes even tho this is the 4th chapter i've published today.