Chapter 8

A/N: When I say "This chapter" you say "Is a filler"

honestly this chapter is shite but yolo 

Louis POV

Harry's been ignoring me all day and it's driving me insane. This morning I pulled up into my car parking space after I stayed the night at his and nipped upstairs to get ready for school. When I came back down the fucking fuel tank had been cut and gas had leaked across the small car park. Furious I called the insurance company and they couldn't get it fixed for eight more days. This was why it was important for Harry to answer his phone because I couldn't pick him, Niall and Liam up. For the majority of the day I just sat at home because I had missed the bus and Zayn was up in South Sheilds with Perrie so I was swamped. I picked up my phone from the bedside table and dialled Harry's number one last time.  Finally, after three rings, he picked up. He sounded nervous when he answered and his voice was scratchy. Pushing that aside I relayed the details to him and apologised profusely. Thankfully he was understanding and we hung up.

I was half way through an episode of 'How To Get Away With Murder' when a knock on the flat door disturbed me. I decided I better answer it in case it was the insurance company coming early. I opened the door and was surprised to see a grinning Harry. Oh my god I looked like crap, I had my glasses on, bed head and trackies. He couldn't see me like this, but he already had. Hiding my embarrassment I pulled Harry into a hug. "I've missed you today Lou." He said muffled as he buried his head into my neck. I smiled, happy that the younger boy had felt my absence. After breaking apart from our embrace I shut the door and offered Harry a seat on the couch. I flicked off the TV and pulled out scrabble, it was a classic after all. "How'd you get here then?" I questioned. He blushed "I caught the late bus to come and surprise you." How sweet. "Well thank you for coming, now are you ready to get your ass whooped at scrabble." I taunted. Harry narrowed his eyes "It's on Tommo."

After two rounds of scrabble Harry admitted defeat and slumped onto the couch. "What's up bub, jealous that I bet you?" I teased. "No, I'm exhausted because I have a tonne of homework to complete tonight." He puffed out. I lifted my hand and brushed some hair out of his eyes, "Well I can help you with that mate." He nodded and pulled out his text books from his backpack.

We snuggled up on the couch with the maths textbook spread out - half of the book on each other's leg. I talked him through the basic concept of quadratic equations but he still didn't get it. "I need motivation Lou, math is too hard." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek in a friendly way, "How about now?" I questioned. "Fine, I'll study so you don't have to bribe me with sexy time which is degrading to your self worth." I absolutely lost it, I bent forwards cackling at Harry's outrageous comment. He looked stunned. "You're a freak you know that Harry?" I said after mouthfuls of laughter. "That's what the ladies tell me." He smirked. Kinky bastard.

After three hours of maths Harry caught the midnight bus back home and I was stuck thinking of ways to get to school tomorrow. I finally decided on catching the subway and if that failed I'd skate to school on my new board. I sighed contently and crawled under the covers dreaming about Harry and his curls.

It has been a long drawn out week since I last saw Haz. The insurance company has got one more day until they can fix my car so I've spent these last few days texting Harry every other minute. By now it was 6pm on a Friday night and with no car I had no party to go to so I decided to go down stairs to the carpark to check up on my car which had become a habit.

Suddenly I was tackled from the side. I let out a small scream as I stumbled backwards.  My mind was racing and my hands stood useless by my side.  However, all of my fear drained away when I realised that it was Zayn attacking me with a hug.  "Tommo!  I missed you man." He said joyfully.  "Zayn, what the fuck! you scared the shit out of me." I said half heartedly.  "Well I brought curry so there is no need to be mad." He said with a cheeky wink.  "whatever" I scoffed and snatched the carrier bag out of his hand.  To be honest I was glad he had come home.  I was getting lonely