Chapter 26

Harry's POV
"Harry, honey, Louis not here."
I felt my heart sink and my shoulders slumped. "But you must of traveled far to come here so the least I can do is let you come in and we can have a chat." She said opening the door wider to let me in. I wandered into Louis house and I was taken aback by the amount of photo frames and cards that mounted the side tables and walls. They really were a tight knit family.

I settled into a chair at their table and Lou's mum placed a piping hot cup of tea in front of me. "So Harry how are you?" She asked timidly. "I'm okay, I've just finished my GCEA's so I could come up here early and visit Louis, but that didn't work out." I whispered. "Harry darling, everything in life happens for a reason. The Tomlinsons are firm believers in fate." She said staring intensely into my eyes with a kind smile. We continued casual conversation until she announced, "The girls are due home from soccer practise any minute so I better get the dinner started. You are more then welcome to stay the night, Louis room is the first one on the right up the stairs." She said as she stood up, walking to the kitchen. I nodded and wandered up the stairs.

Louis room was rather large with dark blue walls and a large bed. Smiling I looked through all his trinkets on his old desk that lay abandoned in the corner. Curled photos were pinned up on his pin board and important dates for exams littered his bin in colourful post it notes. I chuckled at his clumsy attempts to finish his geography homework as I leafed through his old schools textbooks.

Suddenly, I heard muffled footsteps come up the stairs and I quickly put the books away and grabbed out my phone feeling guilty for some reason.

Louis door was pushed open and one of his sisters stood in the doorframe, her long blonde hair was pushed back with sweat and mud splattered up her legs. "You must be Harry, I'm Lottie by the way." She said offering a confident smile. "You're all Louis talks about in his emails home so I figured it was you with your sparklingly gorgeous emerald eyes." She said laughing, "Louis quite the poet." She continued before she got pushed past by three other girls. All I heard was a chorus of Harry as the all tried to touch my hair. I giggled and tried to gently push them off me but they started tickling my ribs and I lost it, I started laughing to the point where tears were streaming down my cheeks. It felt good to laugh.

The girls were eventually pulled off me by Lottie who lead us downstairs for dinner. Casual conversation spread across the table about school, sports and movies until the subject got turned to me. "So Harry, how long have you and Louis been boyfriends for?" The littlest one asked me. I felt my cheeks redden and I nervously played with my food. "Umm....about five maybe six months?" I said, shyly glancing up to the women who surrounded me. "You guys are so cute." Lottie squealed. Chuckling, I changed the topic to a safer zone for the time being.

After dinner the girls insisted that they should give me a makeover, I reluctantly agreed and they got to work. The used ribbons, lipstick and black sticky stuff that they put on my eyelashes. By the end of the "makeover" I looked like a mutation. My brown curls were tied up in two un even pigtails with pink ribbons, my lips were bright red and I had panda eyes. The girls kept saying how gorgeous I looked and I couldn't help but laugh, I looked ridiculous.

At the end of the night I felt wiped out and I headed up to bed after washing the make up off. I snuggled into Louis warm bed that smelt like him and a small tear slid down my cheek. I missed him so much.

The next morning the twins ran into my room and jumped on me yelling that breakfast was ready. I groggily crawled out of bed and ate poached eggs on toast, washed down with orange juice. By 8:30am all the girls were waiting in the car to attend their separate soccer matches and I stood on the porch with Louis mum. "Thank you so much for letting me stay." I said greatfully. "Anytime Harry, now you better get back to London, I'm sure Louis' waiting for you." She said with a twinkle in her eyes. I nodded and unlocked Gemma's car before driving back to London.

Louis POV
I got home earlier then expected and I was shocked to see a few boxes lining the wall. "Zayn, Zayn?" I yelled, walking up the stairs. He came out of his room with a small box in his hand. "Louis, you're back!" He said dropping the box and squishing me in a bone crushing hug. "Yea, what's with all the boxes?" I said into his chest. "Oh, Louis I'm so sorry. I tried to tell you but you didn't take your phone with you and you weren't on Facebook. I'm moving out. Perrie and I have decided to try the whole living together idea." He said with his eyes bowed.

I sucked in a deep breath of air. Zayn, my rock, was leaving. "I'm gonna miss you buddy." I said hugging him back even tighter. "I didn't leave you stranded though Louis. I've payed for another full months worth on the flat so you have time to decide what you're gonna do next. I've talked to Perrie and you're more then welcome to come and stay with us until uni if you want." I let go and smiled up at him. "Thanks Zayn." I whispered. "Anytime Tommo."

I helped him carry his items down stairs and into Perrie's car at the car park. "When and if you do move out of our flat, feel free to put all the furniture into storage buddy." He said. I nodded and tried not to cry. Zayn had been with me through thick and thin, we were both teenage runaways and we had each others back from day one. I sadly smiled and gave him one last hug. "We're still going to be mates, you can bank on it Tomlinson. We've got school and uni left to go. I'll meet you by our tree on Monday. I love you Louis." He whispered. "Love you too Malik." I said, slapping him on the back. I wrapped my arm across my stomach and watched them ride away with my shoes pointing inwards. I was going to miss him horribly.

I spent the night going through my phone, reading all the missed calls and texts I had gotten from various people over the few weeks I had been away. Around midnight I felt my eyes droop and I fell into an empty sleep.

The next morning I was woken by someone knocking at the door. I slid on my glasses and padded down the stairs, it was probably Zayn who had forgotten something. I pulled back the door and there stood Harry.

My breath hitched in my throat, he was so beautiful. "So are we officially broken up?" He asked in the middle of silence. "Of course not." I said smiling shyly. Harry grinned and literally jumped into my arms, connecting our lips. I stumbled back and shut the flat door, happily greeting Harry's lips with my own. We pulled back and stared at each other, entranced by one another's existence. "I love you Lou and I'm never gonna let you go again" Harry whispered. I gently put him on the ground, "you, you really love me?" I asked. "Yes I love you Louis Tomlinson." He giggled. "I love you too Harry Styles." I chanted back.

We kissed again, but this time with more meaning, lost in one another's bliss.

A/N: Yay they've both said that they love each other. As usual I appreciate feedback and all comments. I'll update ASAP x