Chapter 3 (Part Two)

Louis POV

I woke up this morning to see Harry cocooned in my arms.  Smiling I placed a gentle kiss to his mop of curls before getting up and making us a cuppa before our classes started.

Just as the kettle dinged to indicated the water had boiled Harry came plodding down the stairs.  "Morning Lou." He said in his deep voice as he grabbed two mugs out and placed the tea bags in them.  I followed him and filled the mugs up with water.  After a quick drink and some toast we walked hand in hand to uni to attend our classes.

It's 3pm and Haz still hasn't met me at our meeting spot that we go to after class so we can walk home together.  I nervously scanned the court yard and thankfully I saw his tall frame walking towards me.   Thank god I was getting worried.   "Heya Harry, I've missed you." I said over dramatically before pulling him into a bone crushing hug.  "Awe boo we only saw each other a couple of hours ago." He giggled before returning the hug.  I interlaced our fingers and we started to walk back to our flat.  As we were only a few minutes away the heavens opened and rain lightly bounced off the pavement.  "Hey, you've got a little bit of rain on your lips dear, let me fix that." I said cheekily staring at his plump rose lips. 

I slowly and softly kissed him until we both laughed into the kiss.  "You're so cheesy Lou." Harry exclaimed a he pulled away.  "But you love it don't ya Harold." I cat called back.  "Not as much as I love you."  He whispered.  "Look who's the cheesy one now?" I said before pointedly looking him up and down.  "Dammit Tomlinson!" He yelled before picking me up and running into our flat.

Once we opened the door I realized how cold I was so I gapped it to the shower and let the warm water flow over my body.  Not soon after I heard a loud banging on the door.  "What is it Harold?" I asked playfully.  "Lou I'm cold." He whined.  "Well tough shit.  I could be wanking right now." I said to put him off.  "Then I'll come in and help you."  He replied and I could almost hear his smirk.  "Fine.  But I'm not actually wanking you know." I yelled as I came out of the shower and opened the door for him.  To my surprise he was already naked and he literally ran into the shower.  

"Move over otherwise my balls will drop off from the cold." I said as I pushed Harry from under the stream of water.  We continued to playfully tease one another until steam filled up the entire bathroom. We dried off and headed into the kitchen.

"Lou do you know where the eggs are?" Harry whined. "Yea on the second shelf in the fridge." I yelled back. Damn we were so domestic.

Deciding on pasta for dinner we prepped all the ingredients. We were just about to turn the radio on when a knock at the door interrupted us. It was Harry's mom coming as a surprise visit. "Hey Anne."  I yelled before running over and giving her a hug. She was the most honest and kind lady I had ever met. "Hi Lou and Harry. I've missed you boys." She said before going over to Harry and squeezing him tight in a hug. "How are we all?" She asked cheerily. "We're very happy." Harry said with a smile. "Here let me take you up to the guest room." I said before walking up the stairs. "But I'm not staying the night." She laughed from behind. "But you've got to now you're here." I said encouraging her. "Fine but only because I smelt something amazing as I walked in." She yelled up to me.

I opened the guest door and waited for her to reach the top of the stairs. I let her have a look around before I went back down stairs and rejoined Harry.

"What room did you put my mom in?" He nervously asked. "In the guest room, why?" I said, shrugging it off. "That's where we keep our sex toys. Oh my god we have to get her out of there!" He whisper shouted before pulling me upstairs.

Thankfully Anne had just nipped into the bathroom by the time we reached her room. Without uttering a word we pulled out the third draw in the wardrobe and carried the box of dildos and vibrators up into my room.