Chapter 10

A/N: Watch the video first then read the story so you get an idea of the scene.

Louis POV

Finally the day I have been waiting for all year has come around, I'm going to visit my mom and my sisters! I haven't seen them in ages so I'm staying for a week at my old home in Doncaster. I grabbed my last pair of black skinny jeans and shoved them into the far corner of my suitcase. Excitedly I gripped the handle tightly and ran down into the living room my suitcase bumping down the stairs behind me. "See ya Zayn I'll be back in a week, don't forget to fill up the fridge and keep Harry company for me yea?" I hollered through the house. "Sure thing Tommo, now get your ass out of London and into Doncaster!" He responded. Chuckling I opened the door and went down into the car park my head and heart full of the memories I had with my family.

Harry's POV
Lou is leaving to Doncaster for a week and I know I'm gonna miss him like crazy. We've known each other for like 17 days but we just clicked as if we'd been best friends our entire lives. I've tried to distract myself by going out with the lads but it's not the same without Louis. He keeps us together like no one else can. I know I sound so extra and dramatic but I do really feel this way.  I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. This was going to be one long week.

Louis POV:
I burst through the door of my old home and was greeted by a group of screaming girls. My sisters attacked me with hugs, I lifted up the littlest one and threw her into the air earning a laugh and squeal. My mother gracefully made her way to the front of the girls and brought me into a hug. "I've missed you boo bear." Normally I would complain about the nickname but I knew that she hadn't seen me in ages so I let it go. "Heya mum." I breathed in her usual a scent of warm and baked bread feeling completely comfortable.

I was lead inside in the house to find the dining table weighed down with all of my favourite foods. I gasped in shock. "Mom? Did you do all this?" She nodded. "I'm just glad my babies back, now dig in it looks like you haven't eaten in a month." She said in her motherly tone. Turkey, potatoes, spaghetti, meatballs, scallops, lobster, prawns, jelly, treacle tarts and plum pudding were lined in neat rows on the table. Gently setting my phone down and I dug in.

After ten minutes I heard little giggles of laughter come from under the table. Curious I bent down to find the twins on my phone. "Girls! I'm gonna get you!" I yelled and fake ran after them as soon as they were out from under the table. They scampered away screaming "Louis got a boyfriend, Louis got a boyfriend!" Shit, they must of seen my lock screen photo of Harry and I sleeping. I ran up the hall to see my mother staring fondly at it. 

Balls. 

"So is this young man your boyfriend?" She asked staring at the picture. A blush crept across my lightly freckled cheeks. "No he's just my really good friend." I paused, "for now." Mum got the message and told me that once she'd got the kids to bed we'd have a talk about it. I didn't know wether she'd be angry or not, I mean I'd brought home boys before but she just assumed that it was a phase I was going through, not a long term thing. Shrugging I went back downstairs to finish my meal.

It was 11pm and my mom and I were watching reality show re runs, abruptly she turned off the television and faced me. "So this boy..." She left the conversation open. I knew that she hadn't forgotten, well it was now or never. "Umm, his names Harry and I met him at Halloween. He honestly is so wonderful and I think I may of developed feelings for him but I'm sure that he doesn't feel the same way. Please don't be mad." I said rather quickly.  My mom took a while to process all this then she finally nodded. "Louis I couldn't be mad at you for liking a boy! We fall in love with the person for who they are. Now I really hope this works out for you and I want you to tell me a what happens in the near future with you guys, okay?" She hugged me and I nodded then headed off to bed elated with her response.