Please , Save Us ! ....

Start from the beginning

"I GOT IT! I FOUND THEM!" Harry yelled and my head shot up. 

"WHERE?!" I asked.

"NO TIME! EVERYONE GO TO THE VAN!" Liam yelled. And that's what we did, we all ran down the staircase and straight to the van in the back. Everyone got in, not caring where we sat, just wanting to get the girls back, our girls...

****Harry's POV****

We were driving to the address I had found and I felt a little bit of relief knowing that we were going to save the girls, save Jade, not my Jade, but Jade. Yes, I'm almost positive she didn't have feelings for me, but I would have to get her to, somehow. It's killing me, not having her as mine, not being able to say she's my girlfriend, like Niall can say about Brianne, and I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit jealous. He gets to have the girl he's falling for, but I can't. I mean, I'm happy for him, he's been waiting for his princess, and Brianne might just be that princess. But, I want Jade, I want to hold her, I want her to be mine.....

****Niall's POV****

Liam was in the front, driving as fast he could, but it wasn’t fast enough for me…

“LIAM! HURRY UP!” I yelled.

“Niall, I’m going as fast as I can, the speed limit-“ Liam started.

“LIAM! THIS ISN’T THE TIME! WE NEED TO GET THE GIRLS NOW!” Harry interrupted.

“WELL WE WON'T GET THERE FUCKING FASTER IF WE GET PULLED OVER!" Liam snapped.

"BOYS! Don't fight! We need to focus on getting the girls, now," Louis spoke. The car got quiet as Liam watched the road intently. I had no idea where the hell we were going, but I'm sure we weren't going fast enough.. I wanted to get the girls back,  to know they are safe, especially since it's like 2 A.M. I felt the van lurch to a stop and I fell on top of Louis.

"Sorry Lou," I apologized quickly, getting ready to hop out of the van.

"NIALL STOP!" the boys chorused.

"What?!" I asked.

"We need a game plan," Zayn explained.

"Get in there, kick their asses, get the girls and leave," I stated.

"Um, yeah, I guess that could work?" Liam said.

"Okay, let's go!" I said, opening up the van door and hopping out. All the boys jumped out and waited for Harry to go in front of us. I looked around and saw us in a neighborhood. It had houses, but they were farther apart, easy to have two girls without people noticing. I saw Harry head towards a house, that looked pretty normal, nothing really, odd looking about it, but looks could be desiving... Harry headed towards the backyard and went to the back door, quietly, with the other boys trailing behind. Harry crept to the back door, and slowly twisted the handle.. And it opened! FUCK YEAAHH! Harry turned around and put a finger to his lips to indicate for us to shut the fuck up, and we did. Harry walked into the house with me close behind, and we them... The guys who, I'm guessing kidnapped the girls. One of them I had never seen before, and the other, he was the waitor at the resturant who was practically drooling over Jade.... And I lost it... Without warning I ran to the guys and started punching one of them, the one I hadn't seen before, and he punched me right in the nose. I could feel a little bit of pain and blood start to drip from it, but I didn't give a shit, I was just going to save my baby, my princess...

****Brianne's POV****

I had been crying for, I don't know how long... but it felt like forever. And, I was still crying. I couldn't hear Jade fully, but I was pretty sure she was crying too, but I don't blame her... She had always tried to be strong for me... Always, but this is different... totally different...

I heard something from outside the door, loud clattering, and I'm not sure what else, but I jumped when I heard it... What if they are getting angrier and are getting stuff to hit us with?! I started to tremble in fear as I heard footsteps come closer to the door. I heard the door creak open and I tried to curl up into a little ball to protect myself, but I couldn't because, need I remind you, I was tied up.. I started to cry harder in fear as I heard the footsteps get closer and I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping it would all go away, but that's not going to happen...

"BRIANNE! JADE!" I heard a familiar Wolverhampton accent say. I opened my eyes and saw Liam, Liam Payne standing in the doorway. 

"LIAM!" Jade and I yelled in sync. HE ran to Jade and started to untie her as I tried to sit up, failing and falling back down on my hip, which still hurt. So, I cringed in pain. He finished untying her and untied me. The second he finished I threw my arms around him as I started to cry again, but this time tears of joy... Happy tears, knowing I was saved, that Jade and I were saved. Liam hugged me back and held me in my arms for a little bit and I pulled away.

"L-l-liam, w-w-wh-where's N-n-niall?" I stuttered on my words.

"C'mon... You too Jade," Liam replied taking hold of my hand and grabbing Jade's.

"J-j-jade," I stuttered and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back with our hands still being held by Liam.

"I-i-i'm s-s-so s-sorry.... this i-is a-all m-my f-fault..." she choked out between cries.

"I-it's o-okay... i-it's n-not y-your f-fault..." I replied not letting go.

Jade was about to say something when I heard, "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU CUNT OF A BASTARD," in a familiar Irish accent, that I could name form anywhere, Niall... I let go of Jade and Liam's hand and took off out of the room. I ran down some hallway and to where I thought the voice was coming. I ran to the door of the kitchen? I think.. whatever... I looked around and saw Niall, standing there with an angry expression..

"NIALL!!" I screamed and saw his head turn towards me as I started to run towards him. I felt the familiar feeling of tears cascading down my cheeks as I ran faster towards him. I saw him look at me with a look of relief on his face. I ran to his outstretched arms and jumped on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms tightly around my back. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck as I started to cry, again, hysterically cry. 

"Brianne..." I heard Niall whisper as he held my body tightly. "It's okay... Shh... You're okay now, I got you, love... I got you..." he soothed while rubbing my back. 

"N-niall..." I stuttered pulling away so I could see his face.

"Yes, love?" he asked, sniffling. I looked into his eyes, scanning them, and saw tears in them, and they started to fall slowly down his cheeks.

"I-i-i'm sorry..." I mumbled.

"Please, don't be, just, don't do it again, I care about you too much..." he murmured, running his finger under my eyes, trying to wipe away the tears, but they kept falling. 

"I p-p-promise," I stuttered out, sniffling.

"Good, I don't want you going anywhere for awhile..." he whispered before he pressed his lips to minw, not hard, softly... Delicately.. Almost like he was scared I would shatter into a million pieces, but I kissed him back, soflty... Delicately, as if her would shatter too....

(((SOOO , UMMM , THE GIF ON THE SIDE IS OF NI-BEAR CRYING CUZ , HE WAS CRYING IN THE FANFIC AN DIT FIT AND CUZ HE ' S MY HUBBY AND FUCK BUDDY .... SHHH ! THAT WAS A SECRET ! JKJK ! BUT SERIOUSLY , HE ' S MY HUBBY #JUSSAYIN . BE JELLLY BEEYYOOTCCHEZZZ . ( ; KAY , WELLL BUUHHH BUUUII . <3)))

~Briannnneee . ( :