Christmas !!

*HEEEEYYY ! IT ' S BRIANNNEEE ! HEHEHEHE I ' M IN A WEIRD MOOD LOLOL . (; HARRY TOUCHED HIMSELF THINKING ABOUT JADE A FEW NIGHTS AGO .... WAIIIT WUUUTT ?! WHO SAID THAT ! JADE , ARE YOU HACKING MY CHAPPIE *GASPS* ! HOW DARE YOU , WHORE ! BOO YOU WHORE ! BAHAHHAHAH , OKAAY , EXCUSE MY WEIRDNESS .... HERE ' S MEEHH CHAPPIE ...

Chapter 34:

****Brianne's POV****

I woke up to light streaming in my face... I groaned at the brightness and flipped over on my other side, onto something, not so soft.. I groaned again and opened my eyes slightly.. I saw Niall laying there, without a shirt.. UHHHHH! What the fuck? Why does my head hurt so badly?! I feel like someone is hitting me in the head with a pan, so my head is punding... And my mouth is so dry! UHHHH! I feel like butt! I groaned again and squirmed a bit, making Niall stir in bed..

"Brianne? What's going on?" Niall asked with his incredibly hot morning voice, making his Irish accent sound more clear and, opening his eyes a bit.

"I feel like butt," I mumbled.

"Awwe, baby, do you have a hangover?" Niall asked sweetly.

"I don't know.. I've never had one before..." I murmured.

"You probably do, let's get you some pain relivers," he said.

"Wait, do you not have one?" I asked.

"No, not really.." he said with a smile.

"Lucky butt..." I grumbled.

"Sorry, love... C'mon, let's get you some medication..." he spoke nicely.

"Okay..." I groaned. I climbed out of the bed, and instantly regretted it... it just made my head ache worse..

"Babe, why don't you change out of your dress.. Here's a sweatshirt," he whispered handing me a grey sweatshirt that had some soccer(football) team in it.

"Thanks... turn around.." I murmured and he did so. I threw off my dress and slipped on the sweatshirt which reached to my upper thigh.I threw my hair uo into a messy bun quickly too. "Done," I mumbled and saw Niall turn around with a smile plastered on his face, a cheeky one... "Niall?"

"Yes," he said.

"Did you peak?" I murmured.

His face turned ligth pink and he had a shy smile on his face.. "Maybe?" he replied.

"Cheeky boy," I smiled a bit..

"C'mon," he chuckled.

"Okay," I mumbled and walked towards the door. Niall grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen.. I looked at the time and saw it was 9:07 A.M. ON CHRISTMAS! I squealed in excitement, but soon regretted it.. That did not help with my headache. Niall gave me some pain killers and some water and I gulped both down.

"What's going on, love?" Niall asked.

"It's CHRISTMAS!" I squealed.

"You're right, baby... Merry Christmas," he whispered and pressed as soft kiss to my forehead.

"Well, since everyone else is asleep, I'll take a shower now..." I giggled, "And MerryChristmas to you too, Ni," I added going on my tippy toes to kiss his forehead.

"No, I don't want you to leave," Niall whined as I started to walk away.

"You can take a shower while I do," I smiled.

"Or we could," he started with a cheeky smile.

"No Niall," I giggled.

"You're no fun," he pouted.

"Bye, babe," I mumbled and walked out of the door. I headed towards my room and heard nothing.. I guess Jade was with Harry, AWWEE! They are too cute! I grabbed some undergarments and then, I went to the shower and grabbed two towels and then turned on the water. I tore off my clothes and hopped in. I stood under the hot water for a bit, just to relax and get rid of how pooish I feel... After a few minutes I started my shower routine, wash body, shampoo& condition hair, wash my face, and then shaved my legs quickly. Once I had finished I wrapped my hair in one towel and started to dry my body off with another... After I finished, I wrapped the towel around my body and heard a knock at the bathroom door. I walked over to it and opened it up a bit, so I wouldn't be fully exposed...

"Ello, babe," he smiled.

"Hi," I mumbled.

"I have Christmas pjs for you," he said with his goofy grin.

"Awwe, Ni, thanks, but you didn't-" I started.

"Babe, I know I didn't, but I wanted to, so take the pjs and get ready, everyone else is up and getting ready too," he said, handing me the pjs as I stuck my hand out of the door.

"Thank you, Ni," I mumbled.

"You're welcome, and does that mean I get a kiss?" he asked with a cute little smile.

"You don't have to earn kisses," I giggled.

"Then can I have one?" he asked.

"Nope, not until I get dressed and ready," I giggled out and shut the door on him.

"FINE BE LIKE THAT!" Niall yelled through the door as I locked it and giggled. I took off both of the towels and threw on my undergarments. Then, I threw on the pjs he got me, a white crop top t-shirt that said red in cursive 'I'm on your wishlist', a pair of light grey sweatpants that said 'LOVE PINK' in white, and some red and white patterned boot slippers, and I slipped on the clover bracelet Niall got me. After, I did my usual makeup, black eyeliner on the top and bottom, coming out into a wing; neutral, sparkly eyeshadow; and some mascara on the top and bottom lashes; and then brushed my teeth . I quickly brushed out my hair and put some mouse in it so it would be a bit wavy and pretty. Then, threw on the red beanie that was left (http://www.polyvore.com/briannes_outfit_chapter_34/set?id=67265563) and walked out of the door. As I walked out of the door I felt someone grab me by my waist from behind and I screamed in surprise.. I turned around to see my Irish boyfriend standing behind me with a huge smile.

"Niall, you scared me," I said, letting out a breath of relief.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled.

"You better be," I pouted.

"I am, princess... Are you feeling better?" he asked, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yes, a lot actually," I said smiling.

"Good," he said and kissed my shoulder. I turned my head to the side and smiled up at him as he quickly pressed his lips to mine.

I pulled away and said, "C'mon Niall! We have to go see the others!"

"Okay," he chuckled while smiling.

"And Niall?" I spoke, turning around in his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yes, gorgeous?" he questioned and my cheeks heated up a bit.

"Thank you for the pjs, and Merry Christmas, Ni," I whispered and pressed my lips to his, softly. He kissed me back and I felt him smile through the kiss, which I returned. He pulled away and just looked at me, staring at me with a smile.

"I love you, Brianne," Niall whispered.. His eyes widened after he said that and I felt my cheeks turn darker.. "Oh my god.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to say that.. I'm so sorry.." he rambled.

"Niall, do you mean it?" I murmured, looking down a bit.

"Y-yeah..." he stuttered.

"I love you too..." I whispered back, looking up at him to see his face light up.

"Good... It's official," he breathed out.

"What's official?" I asked.

"That I'm the luckiest guy in the world, because the cutest, most perfect girl in the world is mine, I'm in love with her, and she's in love with me," he whispered with a smile...