Old Friends& Frienemies ....

BRIBUGGG HERE ! MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS ! DID YOU GUYS GET EVERYTHING YOU WANTED ?! I DIDN'T ' T I WANTED ONE DIRECTION , BUT I DIDN ' T GET THAT )': ... Well , I ' ll get on with the update ...

Chapter 30:

****Brianne's POV****

Jade had just finished explaining what happened in the elevator and I am now, HELLA PISSED. I mean, this dick head who used my best friend is trying to pretend like he didn't do anything and tried to KISS her! Dashing through the HELL TO THE NAWWH! I'm not okay with this..

"Are you serious?! That little prick! So, he used you and he just thinks he can get back together with you and kiss you and completely mess with your feelings when your dating someone else?! NU UH, MOMMY BRIANNE AIN'T COOL WITH THAT! SO HE BETTER MARCH HIS UGLY ASS FACE SELF BACK TO AMERICA OR MOMMY BRIANNE IS GOIN KICK HIS ASS SO HARD, HE WON'T HAVE TO GO ON A PLANE TO GET TO AMERICA, HIS ASS WILL BE THERE ALREADY FROM ME KICKING IT!" I yelled.

"Brianne, calm down!" Jade said.

"Wait, hold up! You said you were thinking about Zach?!" I asked.

"Yes," she breathed out.

"Okay, well, umm, why? I mean I'm sure you don't want to, but I mean, YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE! THAT SOME ONE IS HARRY FUCKING STYLES! AND HE LOVES YOU BACK! Harry Edward Styles, the boy you have been in love with for like two years! How do you still think about Zach? Zach's a douche who doesn't care about you as much as Harry does.. He's a dick head, who used you baby! I-I know this sounds harsh, but I-I just, I'm scared... I'm scared you might get caught up in the moment with him and he'll charm his way and get you to all for him again, a-and then Harry, he would be heart broken and Zach MIT break yours again, and I don't want to see that! I mean you and Harry are perfect for each other, he treats you like a princess and I've never seen you smile like how you do with Harry and Harry's happy too! You both are flirty and cute and perfect for each other! I don't want that to be ruined because of one filthy, ass face of a guy," I said, trying to explain to her how I felt about the situation.

I heard her let out a sigh and she looked so stressed.. I feel terrible! I shouldn't have said all that, I knew it was too harsh.. "Brianne, you're right," she sighed.

"Jade, I'm sorry... You shouldn't have to go through all this, and you know what, I need a few words with this kid..." I grumbled and stormed out of the hotel room... I walked to the elevator and pushed the down button and heard it ding and the doors open. I stepped in and pushed the lobby floor. Yes, I still had my flipping slippers on and probably looked like shit, but I don't care right now.. I'm just really pissed and need to talk to this dick head. The elevator dinged and I walked out and headed for the receptionist desk. I looked over and saw a guy about my age, maybe 18? Standing there. Yes! That means I can flirt my way into the information to go to Zach's room.

"Um, hello?" I spoke with a sweet smile as I walked up to the desk.

"Hello ma'am," he said with a smirk clear on his face as he looked me up and down... I wanted to smack him, but I had to play along..

"Hi, I'm Brianne, I'm here to see my friend, Zach Rodgers? Could you give me his room number please?" I asked sweetly.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I can't hand out that I information, but I could give you my number," he said cheekily with a wink.

"Ok, thank you, but please could you give me that information," I said with puppy eyes, and I leaned over the desk a bit to touch the guys hand and stroke it a bit, "it would really help me a lot."

I saw him gulp down a bit before responding with, "Um, room 149 on floor 5."

"Thank you!" I chirped and ran back to the elevator. I pushed the up button and walked in and pushed the 5th floor. I waited for the ding to let me out and it came rather quickly, so I jumped out. I looked at the numbers and decided to go left. I looked at the numbers until I got to number 149. I stopped and knocked on the door a few times. I heard noises coming from the other side of the door before the door was flung open to reveal Zach, the dick head himself.