Singing really gets you ideas!...

Hey everyone.. So, I hope you're enjoying the fanfic so far!! We'll try to update everyday or every other day.. Please vote&comment :) xxx

~Jade/Jadabug (:

Chapter 3

**Jade's POV**

We were walking into the living room with the boys.. I did NOT understand why One Direction kidnapped us, why we were here, what was going on, and what me and Brianne were going to do... All of my thoughts were interrupted when we entered the living room and the boys gestured us to sit down. I sat down on the couch next to Brianne, and Louis and Harry sat on the couch next to us.. Zayn was sitting on the floor and Niall was on the one-seater couch.. Liam was the only one standing.. I didn't dare look at any of them.. I felt discusted. Being held hostage... Them making both me and Brianne cry, just made me sick inside.. After about 3 minutes of nothing but silence, Liam who was still just standing there, decided to speak. "So.." he sighed. "You're probably wondering why you're here and-"

"Yeah! We are!" Brianne interruped Liam with an annoyed tone.

There was silence, and I looked up to see all the boys just looking at eachother. "So.. are you going to tell us?" I asked. "M-management" Stuttered Zayn.

"Why?" Brianne asked. "Now that, we're still not quiet sure on," Liam finished.

I just starred straight ahead, questions flying around in my head. How did they even know us, and why? Why us? What did we ever do? We're just normal girls.. Nothing special.. I was so confused, and I could tell Brianne was thinking the same thing because I saw the puzzled look on her face that was the face she made when she was thinking.. "Will we be able to go back home anytime soon?" Brianne asked.. sort of a whisper, as if she was trying not to cry. "No, but we'll get you some clothes and stuff you'll need soon.." Liam said. Me and Brianne both sighed. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt warm salty liquad running down my face.. Liam's thumb brushed my tear away, and I flinched. He sighed.

"I think you should go back to your room," he said. Both me and Brianne got up and followed them back. Liam and Zayn were in front, and Louis, Harry, and Niall were in the back of us. When we reached our room, they didn't tie us up or anything like before, all they did was make sure we were okay and then left. I went to see if they locked the door or not.. Of course. Locked. I sighed and then looked over at a crying Brianne. I went over and hugged her. "It's okay Bribug, we'll get outta here somehow.."

"W-when? Ho-how?!" she cried. I was crying as well. "When will we be able to see our family again? What if we never get to?" she said crying. I felt so bad.. Brianne never cried.. She was always the happy, smiling, funny girl, not the crying type. She was really sad, which got me frustrated. When we finally detached I went over to the bed and sat on it. I did the only thing that made me feel happy.. Sing. I started to sing The A Team by Ed Sheeran. (It's on the right side if you wanna hear the song)

White lips, pale face breathing in snowflakes, burnt lungs, sour taste

lights gone, days end, struggling to pay rent, long nights, strange men

This was me and Brianne's song, because we love Ed Sheeran. She joined in. We started singing together.

And they say, she's in the class A Team, stuck in her day dream, been this way since 18 but lately,

her face seems, slowly sinking wasting, crumbling like pastries and they scream, the worst things in life come free to us,

I realized I wasn't crying anymore, and I was actually smiling.. And so was Brianne. I never realized how good of a singer she was until now.

Cause we're just under the upperhand, and go mad for a couple grams,

and she don't wanna go outside, tonight

and in a pipe she flies to the motherland, or sells love to another man, it's too cold outside, for angels to fly, angels to fly

Brianne stopped singing, but I continued.

Ripped gloves, raincoat, tried to swim and stay afloat, dry house, wet clothes

loose change, bank notes, weary-eyed, dry throat, call girl, no phone

I stopped singing and jumped up on my two feet in excitement. I had an idea! PHONE... My Phone!! It was in my purse the last time I had it.. I wonder where it is.. Then maybe I can call someone.. But I looked around trying to find it.. The boys probably took it.. I looked at Brianne, "I think I have an idea," i smirked. She just starred at me for an answer, then.. I told her my brilliant plan...

Ooooooo! CLIFFHANGERR ! haha, sorry guys.. Bri said she'll update tonight or tomorrow.. Sorry I haven't updated in a little.. I know I said i would everyday, but i was really busy.. Vote&comment. tell us what you think! Tell people you know to read our fanfic! We'd much appreciate it :) xxx

~Jadabug/Jade (: