Please , Save Us ! ....

HEEEYY . Jade& her boyfriend are soooo cute together ! Just thought you would wanna know . ( ;  ....

Chapter 24:

****Brianne's POV****

"What the do you think you're doing?" was all I heard from the sick voice before I was dragged out of the room. I tried to get away from his grip, but it was too strong. He dragged me into, what I'm guessing is his bedroom and I started to get scared, more than I already was. He shut the door behind us and locked it. He threw me on the bed roughly and tore off the cloth covering my mouth. "Listen, you slut, you're going to do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it!" he growled, starting to climb on top of me.

"N-n-no!" I replied, trying to remain strong.

"What did you say?!" he growled through gritted teeth, his face only inches away from mine.

"N-no," I whispered.

"Yes!" he yelled. Before I could do anything he crashed his lips down on mine roughly, and sloppily. I tried to get away, but I couldn't. I started squirming and wiggling under him. I wiggled enough until I hit him, somewhere. He pulled away quickly and had anger clear in his eyes. I started to tremble in fear, as his eyes got angrier. "DON'T FUCKING DO THAT AGAIN!" he screamed in my face. I started to shake more as I felt an impact on my cheek, a hard impact. I looked up to see David still hovering over me, with his hand pulled back, revealing what hit me. I started to shake more and tears started to fall down my cheeks. "Oh,  did that hurt?" he asked with fake sympathy. "Then, let me help you forget about that cheek, baby," he added before he brought his hand down on my other cheek. I felt the same stinging after he brought his hand away. My tears started falling faster, and I started to sob.

"P-p-p-please, l-let m-me g-go," I begged in between sobs.

"Too late now, whore. No one is going to save you, so shut the fuck up," he said. "I was trying to let you have a good time, but you can just go back to where you started," he growled. He stood back up and grabbed me roughly by the wrist, so tightly that I winced in pain as more tears left my eyes. He dragged me out of his room and back to the room I was in with Jade. I glanced at her before David pushed me on the hard floor. I fell, hitting my hip and I cried out in pain. He didn't put the cloth back over my mouth, but took Jade's off too. "We want to hear you beg for us to help you," he said, sickly. And with that he left.

I started crying more, in pain, in fear, in want, want of Niall, wanting to feel his arms wrapped around me, that feeling of protection, that no one could hurt me, but he's not here. Niall, please come, quickly, I thought. Then, I felt dizzy, felt my head spinning and fell into unconiousness...

***Niall's POV***

Harry started trcking down their phones, but I wasn't fully paying attention. I brought my hand up to my mouth and started biting on my nails, in nervousness. I need her, I need Brianne. I need to have her, to know she's safe, to protect her. I miss her, I finally got her, and then she left, she was taken away from me. She was mine, she still is mine, I will find whoever is behind this, I will beat the shit out of them.

"NIALL!" I heard Zayn yell, breaking me from my thoughts.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Stop biting your nails and zoning out, I know you're worried about Brianne, but you need to stay focus," he explained.

"I-i'm nervous... I don't want them to have to spend another second with them..." I mumbled.

"We're going to find them Niall, I promise..." Zayn reassured.