Please

Hey everyone, Jadabug hereeeeee! I'm REALLY sorry I didn't update sooner... School's just soooooooo overwhelming.. I'm sooo sorry! But.. ANYWAY, HERE'S :

Chapter 41:

**Jade's POV**

After being in that big argument with Harry, and then him actually leaving me, and making me walk, really made me second think about things.. Like boys. Why are they all so complicated? I didn't really want to think, and just as I walked through the front door to the cabin, I felt like my whole body seemed to defrost. I stepped in, and didn't want to talk or see anyone. I knew my only option was to either stay out in the living room, or go back in the room with Harry, and I didn't want to do either, honestly. I decided to find my way on the couch, and sit down. Just then, a figure stood in front of me. I looked up to see sparkling brown eyes looking down at me.

"Are you okay?" He knelt down my level and looked at me curiously.

"Y-yeah," I shyly said and tucked a strain of my blonde hair behind my ear. He brought his hand up to my cheek.

"You're sooo cold," he said.

"Well.. I was stuck out in the freezing cold for hours... " I said stating the obvious.

"Well.. " Zayn said and paused and licked his lips. "Come with me," He continued while standing up and holding out his hand for me to take. I hesitated and then took it, and stood up following him. He lead me into his room, and shut the door behind him. He looked at me for a few seconds, and then pointed to the bed. I obeyed and went under the covers, wrapping them tightly with my body. A little later, I felt a shift in the bed and then the covers somewhat loosening from my body, then coming back down and the movement next to me slightly fade. Then, I felt it shift again, and a light was turned off, and then the shifting stopped. I closed my watery, tired eyes and all I heard was the sound of breathing before a deep sleep took over my tired cold body.

I was walking in the cold weather, my eyesight blurry from my watery eyes from the cold air feeling like needles in my bare skin. I heard a rumming sound, but I kept my hoodie over my head. I heard it coming closer, and then I heard a screetching noise. I turned around to see the van's headlights. The driver's side's window was rolled down.

"Get back in the van!" His deep voice demanded.

I looked away, and continued walking, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. He slowly drove up next to me, keeping his foot on the pedal as I kept taking steps.

"Jade, get in this van. Right. Now!" He said a little louder. I still ignored him. All of a sudden , the vechile came closer to me, and I gasped and stepped to the right, trying to get as far off the road as I could to save my life. The van stopped, and the door opened.

"I told you to get in the damn car! Now, I'm going to make you!"  He said clenching his jaw, his voice deepening, and him coming closer to me. I went wide eyed as he forcefully flung me over his shoulder and dragged me in van. He locked the doors, just as I grabbed the handle.

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed.

"DON'T. FUCKING. SCREAM!" He said and raised his hand, as I went wide eyed and flinched. I was just about to feel the contact on my skin, when I didn't.

"Jade? Jade!? JADE!" I was shaken awake.

"W-what?!" I asked looking up into those sparkling beautiful brown eyes.

"Are you okay?!" He asked me worriedly.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Are you sure? You were breathing really heavily, and tears are falling," Zayn said to me, and I then realized he was right. I was crying.