Another Fight?

Sorry for the long period of time without me updating, I've been really busy :\ I'm so sorry... 

Chapter 42:

***Brianne's POV***

After Niall had told me about the song, we just sat there looking at the lake in silence. It was nice, to just sit in silence. I was sat on his lap, my back against his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist. I felt his hands squirm, but I didn't think anything of it. As he squirmed somemore, his hands, ever so lighly, grazed my sides, making me erupt in fits of giggles. He repeated the process multiple times until I was screaming in laughter, my lungs starting to hurt me, from lack of air. 

"N-n-niall, S-S-STOP!" I stuttered out through laughter.

"Why, Breezy?" he teased through a bit of chuckling.

"I-i-i-i c-ca-can't b-b-br-breath," I stuttered more and started to breath heavily. I tried to push myself off of him, but he only gripped my tighter, and put more pressure on my sides. 

"And why is that? Are you tickilish?" he asked.

"N-n-no-NO!" I exclaimed. He gripped my waist and placed me on the floor. I was about to get up and run, when Niall's body hovered over mine. He placed both his legs on either side of me, without putting his weight on my body, then, he put his hands back on my sides in one swift movement. I yelped in the sudden contact, and started laughing again. I tried screaming out in help, since I REALLY don't like to be tickled.

"Uhh, Brianne, Niall, lunch is ready," Liam said, awkwardly, coming into the room. Niall climbed off of me and ran to the kitchen. I sat there for a moment, trying to calm my breathing when I heard a small giggle escape Liam's plump, pink lips. I looked over at him and he had a cute smile on his face as he looked down at me...

***Liam's POV*** 

When I walked into the room where I thought Brianne and Niall were to tell them lunch was ready, I walked in to see Niall straddling Brianne, and tickling her. He had a huge smile on his face as Brianne started to laugh harder from him tickling her. I saw the small smile on her face as she laughed, her nose scrunching, her mouth open as her laughter came out. I felt myself let out a sigh, wishing that was me.. I really wished I could be the one making her laugh, the one kissing her plump, delicate, pink lips. It was really heartbreaking to know that I could never be the one to make her this happy.. I shook my head slightly, trying to rid of those thoughts, I mean Niall is one of my best mates. I couldn't do this to him..

"Uhh, Brianne, Niall, lunch is ready," I said, sounding more awkward than I intended. I wanted to face palm myself for being so stupid.. Niall practically jumped up and ran past me to the kitchen, leaving me and Brianne alone. I looked over at her body laying on the floor, she was breathing heavily and her nose kept scrunching up, and it made her look so much like a child. She always looked so adorable and beautiful.. Before, I could stop myself, I let out a giggle, and Brianne's head turned to face me with a smile plastered on her face.

"W-what?" she stuttered out, with a shy smile.

"Y-your nose," I stuttered out, pointing to her nose.

She immediately covered it before asking, "W-what's w-wrong with it?"

"It's cute.. It scrunches a lot, which is cute," I explained, blushing slightly. I looked at Brianne and her mouth formed into an 'o' shape as her face turned bright red.

"T-thanks," she stuttered out, a shy smile on her face.

"Y-you're welcome," I said with a little, joking wink to lighten up the awkwardness. She giggled and a bigger smile replaced the shy one.