What The Hell Just Happened?!

Hey guys! Wow... I can't believe we're already on chapter 33.. It seems like just yesterday I was typing the first chapter! So weird! Thank you for all your support.. Voting, commenting, fanning, and for spreading the word (if you did..) WE APPRECIATE IT! These next few chapters are going to be steamy soo, keep reading! ;)

Chapter 33:

**Jade's POV**
I didn't know what to say, or do. I just stood there in shock. Not moving a muscle. The music seemed to fall silent, and the other people in the club seemed to disappear.. I was just staring at my boyfriend, lip locking with another girl who was NOT ME. I felt someone behind me, and then they put their hand on my shoulder and guided me over to the bar. I obeyed, feeling used.. Again. God, was this just going to be what it was like for my love life? I really like someone, and feel more than just liking them, then they just go behind my back, and rip my heart out? If that's how it's going to be, then WHAT THE FUCK?! I sat on a stool and the bar tender asked what I wanted, and nodded 'no' and gave him a weak smile.

"A shot," The voice that dragged me over said. I looked up into those familiar eyes. I didn't want to be near him, but something was also shooting inside saying I did. "You alright?" He asked, and didn't even slur a bit. "Y-yeah, why?" I asked looking down.

"You don't seem yourself, and come on Jade.. I know when you're lying.. I know you best," he said and I looked up at him.

"No you don't . Sure we 'dated' but, that doesn't mean you know the new me!" I tried not to slur, somewhat failing though.

"Well, I do know the new Jade drinks," he smirked.

I slapped his arm. "Shut up," I slurred this time because I didn't try not to, and it just kind of slipped out.

I giggled unable to control it. Why do I keep laughing and giggling without being able to control myself? I thought.

"So tell me, what happened?" He asked.

I looked down. "Nothing," I lied.

"Okay, to be honest, I know what you were looking at... That boy, kissing that girl, am I right?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. How the hell did he know?

"Okay, that answers my question," he said. "Was that your... boyfriend?" he asked.

"Why do you care?" I snapped at him, slurring still.

"Because I care about you Jade, and if someone hurts you then it hurts me and I'd like to know about it," He said looking me in the eyes, I tried to look for something saying he was lying.. But he just looked me straight in the eyes, and didn't twitch, or anything saying he was telling the truth.

"Well, you hurt me Zach," I said.

"See, that's where you have it all wrong," He said shifting in his seat and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked. "Zach.. you're drunk,"

"No, you are sweetheart.. And I know you're probably not going to remember this after tonight, but I will and I just want to know... And I want you to know, even if you remember or not. I didn't do what your boyfriend just did... I didn't use you, or cheat," He said looking me in the eyes again.

"Zach seriously, I don't have time for all t-"

"I didn't! I really cared about you, and still do! You broke my heart by believing all that shit everyone said! All those rumors, you believed!" He said. "It hurts knowing that you actually believed them.. " He said looking down acting all sad. I don't know if it was the alcohol controling me, or what but I reached down and grabbed his hand, and he looked up at me obviously shocked.