Chapter - 7: Damage Control

Start from the beginning

"Sanskar, you seriously need to think about your marriage Beta. I feel this is the best time to get married. You need someone to hold you on path of your life. Today you might be thinking that you have everything surrounding you but Beta at one point of time you will realise your loneliness when you will see Neil or Sahil settling down and leading successful happy married life." Sujata caressed his hairs with love and care.

"Mom please not again"

"What happened Sanskar? Why are you so reluctant for the marriage?"

"Is there anything which I should be aware about? Is there any girl in your life?"

Mention of a girl in his life, automatically brought smile on Sanskar's lips, the girl running in woods and his encounter with Swara on Neil's engagement, those moments were replaying in front of his dark brown eyes.

"Is your sleeping disorder related to any girl?"

"No Mom, its nothing like that."

"Then what is it Sanskar? You need to settle down beta, why are you running away from this beautiful phase. Marriage will give stability to your life Sanskar; it is the relation which will be with you for life long. Whoever girl will come in your life, she will care for you, love you. She will be your better half.  Please son think about it not for me or your father or for family, think for yourself."

'I know Mom, you and everybody wants me to get married, but do I want to get married? Of course, I also want to settle down, but will I be able to involve in this pious relation with my heart?'

'I don't know why but I always felt that my heart is not with me but somewhere else, someone is calling me, someone is waiting for me.'

'Who is that girl in my dream?'

'What is her connection with me?'

'Why I always run behind her?'

'Why she calls me to run behind her?'

'Is she waiting for me'?

"Share values are going down Sanskar" Neil said in concern and continued skeptically "No major impact but shareholders and investors will surely make a scene out of it."

"I know, somebody is taking advantage of this situation. In fact, my gut feel is somebody has created it purposefully." Sanskar agreed and put forward his opinion and continued looking at his PA, "Mike buy all shares which are going down at higher price it will help to increase the value of our shares as well as we can sustain our stake."

"Sure Sir"

"We need a big news Sanskar to cover it"

"I know, I am wondering on my options for that big news."

"Do you have something in your mind?"

"Yes, there is one option which looks feasible, but... give me some time to figure out"

'Meet me at Gulmohar's Radiant Hotel 5 PM today. Need to talk to you about something' Sanskar typed the text for 20th time on the message display, he was about to hit the backspace as previously but then he closed his eyes and hit the send button taking deep sigh.

Sanskar asking her to meet in restaurant was like a dream come true for her, she blinked several times to assure her thumping heart.

This was the moment she was waiting for from so long, and today she was not going to leave any chance to capture his undivided attention. She thought this would be her first and last chance to make her place in his heart.