Chapter - 7: Damage Control

Start from the beginning

'who wished for self-ruination?'

In Maheshwari House, Divya and Sujata were in patio for their afternoon tea, when Divya broached topic about Sanskar.

"Bhabhi, how is Sanskar?"

"He is fine, every day I make him sleep after his dinner"

"Divya I think you were right; we need to think about Sanskar's marriage. If any girl come in his life, he will have his life apart from his work. I want my old Sanskar back, who used to spend most of his time with us. I could not even realise when he closed himself in shell."

"Exactly Bhabhi, he is too much stressed out. Sid was also saying the same that Sanskar is taking too much on his head."

"But the question is will he agree?" Sujata mumbled with unsurety.

She was well aware about her son, he had created wall around his heart, and breaking those walls for any outsider except his family members, was next to impossible task for anyone.

"Bhabhi you talk to him. I am sure he will listen to you. I will talk to Sharmishtha Bhabhi, they will accept this readily. We all wanted this alliance from so long right?"

"No No Divya, let's take it step by step. I will talk to Sanskar. We also need to see if he is emotionally involved in any other girl or not. We cannot assume everything ourselves."

"Bhabhi do you have any second thoughts about Ragini? You never looked enthusiastic for Sanskar and Ragini's relation."

Sujata was always reluctant whenever there was talks about Sanskar and Ragini's alliance.

"It's nothing like that Divya. I just want Sanskar to lead happy married life with whoever girl he would choose for himself."

"Bhabhi Ragini is the best for him. She loves him, we will not get a girl like her."

"Let Sanskar decide this."

Divya was upset with Sujata's stand for this alliance.

It was night when Sanskar came out from washroom after changing in night cloths when he was greeted by his mother with bright smile standing in his room with small bowl in her hand.

"Mom what is this today?" Sanskar chuckled casually masking his earlier helplessness.

"Sanskar, do you know this is very effective ayurvedic oil. It will give peaceful sleep"

Sanskar obeyed his mother and sat on bed edge folding his legs and Sujata started massaging his jet-black hairs standing behind him.

"Mom whenever you massage like this, I feel peace. This is my major stressbuster. There is no match for this feeling"

"Then why do you take this much stress Sanskar? All are there why do you need to work more than your capacity?"

"Mom don't forget I am CEO, also we have expanded our business worldwide, and then competition has increased to maximum level. We need to be ready on all fronts." Sanskar reasoned out with closed eyes.

"Sanskar but you are forgetting that you have your personal life as well which is getting spoiled due to this business. What is the use of all this status, money, business expansion if my son does not have time for himself? He is not settled and happy in his life? Sanskar you need to understand at some point in your life you need to stop and see the people around you. The people, who love you, who care for you."

"Mom, I have you, dad and Uttu. I know you guys care for me, and I do care for you all"

He was not ready to accept any new change as of now, was not ready to allow someone to step in his complicated life.