"I'm not the crazy one who fell in love first, Mr. Stark. It was you." I said as I tried to close the gap between us. Tony smirked at the sudden action and he looked at me and into my lips.

"But, you fell in love right after I admitted to you." He said.

"Maybe, maybe not." I said as I walked past him.

"Oh come on!" Tony grabbed my waist and I squealed softly. Tony face me to him and I held his cheeks in my hands.

"I love you Tony.." I said.

"I love you too, baby." Tony said. After a while, I went out of the room and proceeded to the conference. I saw Rhodey looked at me and I nod my head at him. Just then, I saw Tony walked beside me.

"And now, Mr. Stark has prepared a statement. He will not be taking any questions." Rhodes said as Tony walked towards the podium. Just then, the reporters started to capture Tony crazily.

"Thank you. Been a while since I was in front of you. I figure I'll stick to the cards this time. There's been speculation that I was involved in the events that occurred on the freeway and the rooftop..." Tony said and he looked at the crowd, but was cut by the great girl: Christine Everhart.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, but do you honestly expect us to believe that that was a bodyguard in a suit that conveniently appeared, despite the fact that you.."

"I know that it's confusing. It is one thing to question the official story, and another thing entirely to make wild accusations, or insinuate that I'm a superhero." Tony cut her off. I smiled to myself thinking that Tony cut off the devil. Damn, I'm so bitchy.

"I never said you were a superhero." Christine replied while crossing her arms. Oh.Oh.. This smells like trouble.

"Didn't? Well, good, because that would be outlandish and fantastic. I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. With this laundry list of character defects, all the mistakes I've made, largely public." Tony said in defense. Just then, Rhodey went near him and whispered. Tony looked at me and I just smiled at him. He smiled back at me and he looked at the card.

"The truth is.." Tony paused. He looked at the card and back to the crowd. "I am Iron Man." Just then, the crowd began to stand and called for Tony's attention. Tony, then walked near me and he held my hand and we began walking towards the car. Tony opened the car door for us and we both went inside and Happy began to drove us back to the mansion.

"I knew you would say that." I told Tony as I looked at him.

"Well, I just like the idea of being a superhero, saving the world."

"But, you know the risk, Tony."

"You also knew the risk and you continued to be an Agent for SHIELD. I just want to make sure that I also need to be there to save you when you needed to be save." Tony said.

"I know you will, but it's a big responsibility, babe." I told him.

"I know. Will you stay by my side knowing that I'm risking my life to save the world?" He asked.

"Of course babe. I will be forever by your side." I said as I held his cheeks and leaned near to him and kissed his lips.

"I love you baby." Tony said as we broke the kiss.

"I love you more." I told him. Just then, his phone started ringing. He grabbed his phone and I saw Rhodes calling. I got Tony's phone and turned off his phone.

"What was that for?"

"No one will disturb us for the meantime." I said as I cuddled on him. He kissed my head and stayed comfortably silent on the way to Malibu.

~Mansion~

We have arrived at the mansion. I got to my phone and operate JARVIS' system to shut down first.

"Let's go, baby." Tony said.

"Okay." I said and I put my phone on my pocket and I held his hand in mine and we proceeded inside the house, when he noticed the house is dark, only the wall lamp illuminating the way.

"JARVIS." Tony called.

"Welcome home, Sir." JARVIS said and he suddenly cuts off. Me and Tony walked to the house when he stopped walking. He looked in front of him.

"'I am Iron Man.' You think you're the only superhero in the world? Mr. Stark, you've become part of a bigger universe. You just don't know it yet." Just then, Fury looked at us, still hiding in the dark. Tony walked further and he stopped.

"Who the hell are you?" Tony asked.

"Nick Fury." Fury said as he stepped into the light and Tony got to see his face. "Director of SHIELD." Fury added. Tony looked at me, behind him and I just shrugged my shoulders at him as I held my arms in front of me.

"Ah." Tony said nonchalantly.

"I'm here to talked to you about the Avengers Initiative." Fury said.

"The FUCK!!"