"You're not going anywhere, you stay here with Rhodey."

"No, Tony. Obadiah is on the loose now and he's about to put your arc reactor on the Mark I he got in Afghanistan and he will use it against you." I told Tony.

"No, it's between armor to armor." Tony said as he walked to the platform and the suit starts to be placed on him.

"Tony--"

"No, Y/N. Obadiah told me that he might kill you if he sees you out there. And I am not risking that, baby. Please." Tony said.

"That's the coolest thing I've ever seen." Rhodes said.

"Not bad, huh? Let's do it." Tony said.

"You need me to do anything else, huh?" Rhodes asked Tony. Then Tony's mask went to his face.

"Keep the skies clear." Tony said as he began to fly out.

"Come on, Rhodes." I said as I went to ran back outside the house.

"Where are we going?" He asked me.

"You go to the base and tell them it's only a training exercise." I said as I stepped inside the jet.

"What the hell! You too?!" Rhodes said.

"Maybe one day, you'll get in. But right now, Tony needs us." I said and I went inside the jet and began to fly it on the sky. I suddenly called Pepper's com.

"Y/N! Oh my God! Tony and Obadiah. They crashed at the middle of the road." Pepper said while her breathing quickens and she began to panicked.

"Pep, I'm coming near you. Just breathe normally, okay." I said and Pepper replied and I ended the call. After a couple of minutes, I have arrived at the Stark Industry and I land the quin jet near the lab. I opened the ramp and I ran to Pepper.

"Where are they?" I asked Pepper.

"Up there." Pepper said as she looked at the sky and I saw the blast from their boosters. I put out my phone and connected my intercom to Tony.

"Y/N! I told you to--"

"Tony, what the hell are you doing there!?" I asked.

"Giving a bit icing problem to Stane." After a couple of while, I saw Tony began to fly down the roof of the lab.

"Y/N!"

"Tony, are--are you okay?" I asked him.

"This isn't working. We're going to have to overload the reactor and blast the roof." Tony said.

"I don't want to blow up the console while you're up there." I replied.

"We have no choice." Just then, I heard a couple of metal clanking at the background.

"Pepper! You're going to do it. Go to the central console, open up all the circuits. When I get clear of the roof, I'll let you know. You're going to hit the master bypass button. It's going to fry everything up here." Tony instructed Pepper.

"I'm going in." Pepper said as she ran inside the console.

"Tony, are you out of--"

"Y/N, not right now, baby, please." Tony pleads. "Make sure you wait till I clear the roof. I'll buy you some time. This look's important!" Tony added to Pepper.

"It's ready, Tony! Get off the roof! Tony!" Pepper screamed. Just then, I ran inside the lab and I looked up and saw Tony hanging from the roof.

"Tony!!" I shouted at him.

"Pepper!!" Tony shouted. Pepper looked at me and I ran to the stairs and into the rooftop. I pressed the intercom and whispered to Pepper as I reached the rooftop.

"Pep, wait for my signal, okay." I softly said.

"What are you doing there, Y/N?" Pepper asked.

"Pepper!!" Tony called out to Pepper again.

"Hold still, you little prick!" Obadiah said as he tried targeting Tony. Tony was about to fall when his armored hand grabbed the metal.

"Pepper now or never." I said to Pepper and I heard the arc reactor began to activated. I went near the edge of the roof and I used my magnetic force field power to protect Tony.

"Y/N?" Obadiah called me in a confused manner. The arc reactor was blasting now and I used my power to bring up Tony from the roof and tried to put him down beside me. The reactor blasted up on the sky and as I dropped Tony, I used my power again to pushed some electromagnetic waves through Obadiah. Obadiah began to shout as he got electrocuted by a heavy and strong waves from the arc. I suddenly felt weak as I forcefully extract all my strength to save Tony and to electrocute Obadiah. Obadiah suddenly fell from the roof and into the arc, sending it to blast. I used again my powers to shield me and Tony from the blast.

"Y/N?" I heard Tony called me. I weakly looked at him and I suddenly fell unconscious and fell on the floor.

*Tony's POV

I slowly stood up and was about to go to Y/N, when she began to lose consciousness. I ran to her and I caught her body before she even hit herself on the ground.

"Baby, baby.. Look at me, please.. Wake up, please.." I gently shake her and I saw her intercom still connected into her ear. I grabbed it and put it on me and I called Y/N's AI.

"ARIA, check Y/N's vitals please." I said.

"Miss Y/N is still breathing, but she lost most of her energy from creating a big magnetic field to protect you and Miss." The AI replied.

"How long did she know this?"

"I don't know the exact time, but she kept it a secret for a very long time." The AI said. Just then, Y/N began to cough.

"Hey, baby." I said as I slowly sat her up.

"What happened?" She asked weakly as she looked at me. I smiled big at her and I kissed her forehead.

"You saved us baby. You saved us." I said and I slowly hugged her closely to me. I kissed her head again and I broke the hug and looked at her.

"I love you baby, no matter what." I told her and she smiled brightly and tears fell down her cheeks. I suddenly wiped her tears away and I smiled back at her.

"I love you even more, Tony." She said and she pulled me to her and we kissed each other passionately.