Secret Wonderland

Chapter 7: Secret Wonderland

The death of a human is like a falling star, millions of lights in the infinite sky that flicker for a moment only to be gone the next. I knew my mortality was transient in his eyes. Yet, even if I were susceptible to harm, sickness, and even death; it wouldn't stop my indiscretion when it came to him. He was my Achilles heel.

The garden outside of the Sakamaki household was my secret wonderland. It was an beautiful delicate field full of flourishing flora. My stress diminished as I gazed at the scenery. Today I was held responsible for watering all the flowers. Reiji sat resting under a wooden gazebo sheltered from the harsh sunlight. I was distracted by his pale muscular chest that stirred underneath his thin white dress shirt. I turned the nozzle sharply spraying water all over him.

"Unbelievable! how can one person be so clumsy!?! Come here at once!" He commanded standing abruptly.

Snapping out of my fantasy I hurried over to him.

"Look at how wet you've gotten me." He glared at me.

"I...I..I'm sorry." I apologized.

He looked mildly irritated but had a hint of pain that lingered in his eyes. Had I foolishly made him remembered something painful.

"Are you alright? Your face?" I murmured.

"What is it? Is there something on my face? He asked unbuttoning his sopping shirt.

"You look like you're in pain." I said caressing his face.

"Looks in pain? Me? Ridiculous. Is that why you're touching my face? Did you actually think I was crying?"

"Ah....no...I...I'm sorry." I stammered gingerly pulling away my hand.

Reiji removed his shirt draping it over his chair. The sunlight glimmered off the beads of water that slipped off his chest. Next he took his glasses off and folded them, placing them on the table.

"You can keep touching me. Instead of me touching you, today you can touch me. I'll grant you special permission... To touch me with these hands. " He growled as he pulling on my hands.

"First you can touch my shoulders... Then my chest." He said guiding my hands with his.

" That's right stroke slowly. How is it?" He murmured watching my hands.

"It's very lovely." I said as my hand stroked his cold flesh and muscles.

"I want you to touch me." I added.

Reiji took me by the hand and pushed me onto the damp chair. His heated gaze was wild full longing, strands of his violet hair fell loosely into his face.

"Do not tempt me. How much those words sway me." He whispered into my ear.

His hands traveled tenderly over my thighs and slowly up to my shoulders.

"Your skin is quite nice smooth and soft. I even think I want to keep touching you like this, for as long as possible."

"Now, let me taste you." He added as he leaned over.

He roughly ripped off my shirt without damaging it. I felt a sharp pain where his fangs entered. We shared that blissful moment until he pulled away.

"In truth...I can't resist drinking your blood. " He groaned

"That's enough. We had a little bit too much fun. Now stand up!" He said sternly offering me his hand.

I took it, then he pulled me to my feet.

"Wear your close properly, though your clothes are so messed up it's not even worth fixing." He sighed.

Author Note:
And boom there it is! Chapter seven.
I wish it were nice outside, Spring, maybe Summer or even Autumn...not Winter. Honestly I hate the cold. My general health has been deteriorating over the past week. I might take a small break who knows...

see you...

RUKI-SENPAI