My Master

Chapter Two: My Master

I felt a frightening presence loom over me restraining me with sheer force. As I opened my eyes I came face to face with the person in question. Reiji Sakamaki, the devil who commanded my unconditional resignation. I know I should concede to his whims before he damaged my dignity but I desired my freedom.

"Stay put or do you want to be punished again?"

"N..no let go." I struggled underneath his powerful body.

"You dare challenge me? You distasteful women, you better prepare yourself." He warned.

His grasp tightened on my wrists causing me to yelp out in pain.

"Stay still before I inflict harm upon you further."

Examining my body he traced a mark on my shoulder with his fingers. Reiji dug his nails into the same spot drawling for both blood and screams.

" Because of this scent, you're seducing any vampire in your close environment." He said clenching down on my shoulder firmer.

"You with other people is something that I cannot have."

He removed his hand and bore his fangs into that impression. How could I have known that allowing his brother to feed would invoke such a rage in him.

"You are mine, I am your master." He declared pressing his bloody lips to mine.

"R...Reiji-san..." I gasped.

"The truth is you feel pleasure by my fangs. They best my brothers, do they not? He asked.

Reiji burry his head into my shoulder once more drowning me on bliss. He left me drained both physically and mentally.

"Rest." He urged placing the covers over my shaking body.

I felt my eyes become heavy. He slipped from my vision blending within the darkness with swept me into the nothingness.