Venomous

Chapter 20: Venomous

There is fatal poison in the fangs of a serpent which rise and coils tarnishing men with interwoven dialogue as well as deceit ; after all each wicked man is inescapably irremediable.

After spending all this time a the Sakamaki manor I was beginning to think every man, no vampire was of loose morals. Including right now this had been the fourth time today that I had been assaulted by the various brothers. I was pinned to the wall by the devilish third brother, Ayato Sakami.

"Oi, Pancake. Why don't you stop playing servant, and become my snack. "

He snatched my arm and ran his rough tongue over my wrist.

He licked my arm..!

"W-what let go!" I stuttered.

I pulled my arm away from him backing away. Yet I backed into something hard jarring my head a little. When I turned I was met with Reiji's typical scowl.

"Tsk, How boring. I'm leaving." Ayato said turning in the other direction.

Reiji grabbed my arm and pulled me with him into his room.

"Wait over there." He ordered retreating into the bathroom.

I stood still wondering where he went to. I sigh audibly fretting what's to come. I was surprised when he returned with a first aid kit. My eyebrows creased as I pondered what he would do with it.

"Umm...I'm not really injured anywhere..." I said.

"But, you where licked, were you not? Which arm was it." He asked giving me an intense glare.

"Un, my left arm."

"Then excuse me..."

He removed his gloves slowly and placed them on the bedside table. He took a cotton pad from inside the tin box and poured alcohol onto it.. His fingers were smooth and unwelcoming as he formally grabbed my wrist. He rubbed the cotton over the surface of my wrist.

"Umm, Reiji-san, What are you doing...?" I asked.

"I am disinfecting you." He replied nonchalantly.

He grumbled as he put pressure on my wrist, "To think that he would dare touch someone else property...That man truly lacks discipline."

"But, I...I'm a human being not an object." I protested.

"No, before you are a human, you are my possession. It would do you well to remember that fact." He stubbornly replied.

My chest ached from his indifferent words. I had thought our relations had improved but I was wrong.

.....

"Why are you making a sorrowful expression." He asked.

"...Its nothing.." I replied averting my eyes.

It looks like he still only sees me as a food source. To him I'm just as object containing blood to drink from.

"Komari Yui. Do not avert your eyes, look at me"

He grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. His face was so close I could see my reflection in his velvet eyes .

"Ah!"

"I will not allow another man to touch you." He declared.

He placed his lips to my wrist and kissed it.

"Hmph...You are nothing but a vampire's prey. yet you dislike being treated as an object...You truly do not know your place." He scowled.

He placed another kiss to the disinfected area. It was gentle and precise.

"Reiji...san..."

"You are vessel with special blood...nothing more, nothing less." He said as if to convince both myself and him.

He paused and his face loosened his gaze becoming dejected. He looked like he was fighting with himself.

"Reiji?"

"This is...punishment for lowering your guard with another man."

He teeth sank into my wrist sending a jolt up my spine.

"Hn...no Reiji."

"Truly your blood is exquisite."

"Forgot the fact that you are human. Abandon your heart and will, because you are mine."

My body become weak for his teeth were like the fangs of a serpent, deadly and

venomous....

Author Notes:

I'm back!! I wrote a chapter praise me. ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰ Its not like I like you guys or anything.... who needs reader-sama anyways....( ̄^ ̄)Ok! that's enough of tsundere for tonight. I really do appreciate the reads and likes and I'm very glad to bring this fan-fiction back. I had lost my initial drive I went back and looked though all the comments, its made me feel that yearning that I felt back when I started writing with Ayato's fan-fic. I just wanted to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart, without you guys I don't think I could continue writing.

see you...

RUKI-SENPAI

.