SIX

Khushi stood beside Muskan in the kitchen with her jaw dropped.

"Cutie....are you sure you're really .. um.... blind?" She questioned astounded observing Muskan's every action at how efficiently she was doing all the work to cook the Pulao. Right from chopping the veggies to cleaning the chicken.

Muskan giggled continuing with her work.
"I did had to learn all the household chores myself along the years."

"Wow! You're amazing, cutie. Even I can't cook this good." Khushi said.

"Actually Jaan, you cannot cook at all." Yasir said coming from behind and wrapping his arms around his wife.

"Oh shut up! I can cook ok." Khushi defended feeling flustered.
Yasir chuckled nuzzling her neck.
"Jaan, being able to make Maggie doesn't count as knowing to cook."

Muskan bit her lip trying to suppress her smile.

Khushi angry elbowed him, but he just held her tighter laughing.
"It's ok. I'll love you anyways even if someday all we could eat is Maggie for the rest of our lives." He said kissing her neck.

Khushi huffed.
"Oh yeah? What if you get bored? Will you leave me then?"

"Nope. Then for a change in taste.... I'll just eat you." He said and bit her neck.

"Ahhh.... Yasir!!!"

Although she couldn't see, Muskan was blushing just hearing them behind her. She was happy for them but also quite envious.

Every girl dreams of a romantic husband and such naughty but cute romance in her life, but Alas, that wasn't possible for our Muskan because she was disabled.

Atleast, that's what she thought.

"Astaghfirullah! La hawla wala quwata!" Zarina ma walked in muttering and hit the overly cuddling couple.
"Kuch sharam hai ya nahi tum dono ko? Jab dekho kahi bhi shuru ho jaate ho. Besharam bacche!
(Don't you two have any shame? Whenever I see you, you two just start anywhere! Shameless kids.)

Yasir pulled her cheek while still not letting go of his wife.
"Zarina ma....this is called romance."

"Aree bhad me gaya romance shomance! Yeh mera kitchen hai. Ye yaha nahi chalega. Tumhara ye romance shomance le k aapne room mei jao. Chalo."
(To hell with your romance shomance! This is my kitchen. This all won't be tolerated here. Take this Romance shomance and go to your room. Come on.)
Zarina Ma scolded.

They both pouted like little kids.

"Ok..." Yasir said and in one swift motion lifted Khushi off her feet and into his arms.
"...we will continue this in our bedroom." He winked grinning from ear to ear.

"To the bedroom!!!" Khushi announced pointing ahead.

Zarina Ma shook her head watching them leave and Muskan giggled.

On the way, they met Rehan who glared at them crossing his arms.

"Oh hi bhai!" Khushi said grinning.

"Shameless as always." Rehan sighed.
"Yasir. Put her down. You're coming with me." He ordered.

"Huh...bhai! We're in middle of something." Khushi pouted.

Rehan watched them unfazed with his usual stone face.
"You two are always in middle of something. And it's broad daylight. Have some shame you both. Now come on. Work is more important than your everyday romance."

Yasir smirked.
"Bro.... you'll soon understand the importance of this everyday romance over your work when you get married too and won't be able to keep your hands of your sweetheart." He winked.