TWELVE

After the delicious dinner, Muskan opened her bag and felt for her clothes. They were neatly arranged inside. In the left her clothes for outing and on the right her night clothes and other comfortable ones and below in between her lingerie. She was grateful to Khushi for doing this for her.

After entering that home Muskan had enjoyed every bit of happiness that she missed in her own home with her own family. She was literally treated like a princess with no inconvenience what soo ever. Everyone loved her and she loved them unconditionally.
Especially her husband.

On the very top of the right side was a very weird dress. It was extremely soft and smooth to the touch just like silk and even feathery. She took out and opened it. It was soo soft that she smiled touching it to her face. She really wanted to wear it but it seemed it had no sleeves. Then she remembered something confusing Khushi had told her.
"Cutie, I've got you a special present. It's a very special dress that you have to wear at night ok? Rehan bhai loves those kinds of clothes and I bet he'll fall even more in love with you when he sees you in it and things will definitely get steamy. All the best my sweet bhabhi."

Muskan though it was one of her Didi's jokes so she had ignored it but now it was making sense.

But what did she mean by streamy? It didn't seem like a sweater or anything. It was too thin for that.

Her husband would love her even more. Just thinking about it was making her heart flutter so throwing all doubts away, she decided to wear it.
But how was she supposed to wear it?

####
Rehan was busy watching TV sitting on the bed when his bride walked out and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

She was wearing a red silk nighty soo short that it was hardly covering her thighs. Feathery neckline revealing her cleavage a bit too much as she bended struggling to lower the hem of her nighty in the vain attempt to cover herself. Her hair falling down her bare shoulders and her face was flushed red and her emrald orbs wavering with extreme shyness.

He gulped forgetting to breathe.

"Um... Rehan.... I...uhm...."

As if all that wasn't enough, her shy voice on top of all that almost gave him a nosebleed.

"B... butterfly....what ....are you wearing?" His voice was breathless and hoarse.

Muskan turned crimson putting her head down trying to cover herself cutely which was resulting in turning her husband on even more.
"Khushi didi....gave this to me...and....and told me to wear it...for you."

Rehan grimaced.
"That brat! I'm going to hang her upside down like a bat and hang her to a tree when we get back home." He murmured angrily to himself.

"Ji?"

Rehan shook his head and tried really hard not to look at her but was failing miserably.
"It's nothing. Muskan... please go change before I...."

"Um...did you...not like it? Do I....look soo bad?" Muskan questioned innocently almost about to cry. She knew she was ugly and not worthy of him...yet she wanted to try her best to atleast be good enough for him.

Rehan melted seeing her pouty face and immediately leaped towards her

"No no my butterfly...hey..." He cupped her face looking into her shining emrald orbs.
"To be honest....you look soo beautiful and.....sexy right now that.... I'm afraid of myself! I don't think I can resist much.... I'm holding back myself Butterfly. Not just now but everytime you're near me. Only God knows how I'm resisting right now.... because I don't want to hurt you. So please my sweet innocent butterfly, don't ever doubt yourself.... because..."
He leaned towards her ear and whispered.
"You have no idea what magic you've casted on me."