FOURTEEN

I

t was soo loud and exciting. The sound of the speeding bikes cutting through the wind, the sound of the roaring engine, the smell of mud and petrol. Not to forget the cheering of the crowd. It was all new for Muskan but nevertheless, quite thrilling and exhilarating.

Khushi was screaming and cheering for both her husband and brother holding Muskan's hand and giving a live commentary to her explaining her the race. Just hearing it was getting Muskan's blood pumping. She had never experienced something soo exciting. Even though she couldn't see, it was as it everything was clearly running at the back of her head forming an image thanks to Khushi's perfect explanation.

"Uh oh!....looks like bhai's gonna lose again this year too to my hubby. Should I be happy or sad?" Khushi giggled.

At this Muskan's smile died down. Khushi pulled her by her shoulders.
"Maybe if you could cheer for him like I'm cheering for my Yasir....he could get fired up and win the race."

Muskan gulped. Could she be loud enough for her voice to reach him through the loud crowd?

Rehan was using all his strength to jump his bike up the hurdles. He was way ahead of everyone but soo was Yasir.... even ahead of him but barely. No matter how much he tried Yasir wouldn't let him go ahead and kept blocking his way.