5. Pepper spray

Rereaders this is a New chapter!

Aria's POV:

"Aria"

My name rings out as I enter the Salvatore home. Pausing I look around to find no one. Taking a few careful steps into the large mansion I peer around the corner.

"Aria." My name is sung out. Only
one vampire enjoys the pleasure of scaring me.

Gripping onto my bag, i grab the pepper spray that's in the side pocket. I can only hope Damon is here just in case. I take a few more steps, leading past the foyer into the living room. A loud creak echoing through the home. I feel a presence hovering behind me, goosebumps rising up my arms and legs.

"Ari—

Turning around I spray the pepper spray. Katherine shouts in anger and pain and she steps back, her hands rubbing at her eyes in desperation. I couldn't help but smile as she groans. I felt accomplished, being able to take her by surprise.

Once her groans stop, we lock eyes, the pepper spray dripping down her face. The dark veins forming under her eyes as she bares her fangs at me. Fear takes over my body as she lunges at me.

"Yea I don't think so." A voice states, gripping her arm before she could get to close.

"Damon." She says angrily. "Do you know what she did?"

"Yea. I bought her that just in case you felt like being a bítch." He says, shoving her back.

"What's wrong with you?" Katherine scoffs as she watches Elena and Stefan coming sulking in.

Elena sits on the couch with a glum look on her face. "Do you really think Isobel was telling the truth? That words gotten out about the doppelgänger?"

"I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of her mouth." I sigh taking a seat on the couch across from her. 

"I agree, but I think we'd be stupid to ignore the warning." Stefan nods.

"I think you both should stay here. It's better for us to keep an eye on you." Damon states.

"What? In the house that any vampire can enter? No. Her house is safer." Stefan argues.

"Well then we'll stay there."

"So is that the plan? Neither of you let me out of your sight again?" Elena asks irritated.

"Well, actually I want Aria in my line of sight at all times. You? I'm keeping safe because it would upset her if you weren't." Damon shrugs.

"I think....you guys should put your house in my name!" I say jokingly.

"Ha!" Damon shouts. I glare at him as he sends me a smile.

"Well...since I need to be under watch, one of you is gonna have to come with me to the Lockwood luncheon." Elena chimes.

"That'd be me." The youngest Salvatore says happily.

"Not me, I have witch stuff to attend to with Bonnie."

"Does that mean you're taking her to the—

Damon signals Elena to stop talking. Katherine immediately rolls her eyes as she leans against the liquor cabinet.

"Don't get quiet on my account. If you have a plan to combat the impending vampire doom, please do tell. Seriously, what's the plan to get out of this mess, hmm? I delivered you a moonstone, a werewolf and the dagger to lure and kill Klaus, and right now all you have is a moonstone. Or so you tell me?"

"No we have it." Damon says from his position on the couch.

"Where is it?"

"It's in a very safe place."