16. Senior prank

This is the only photo I could find of her in shorts 🤷🏽‍♀️

*grammar errors not edited*

~~~~~~~
Aria's POV:
Mystic falls high school:

"Oh come on seriously do you know how long it took us to set all this up?!"

I couldn't help the laugh that slips past my lip as I watch Caroline give Matt a stern look.  The mouse traps that we set on the floor going off.

"Forgot about senior prank night huh?" Tyler asks the blue eyed boy.

"Clearly." Matt shrugs.

"How could you forget?! We've only been waiting since freshman year" I say dramatically, mimicking Caroline by waving my arms.

"Yea Matt, if Aria and I are doing this you're doing this." Elena says with a smile.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this."

"Caroline's making us" Bonnie shrugs.

"We're about to be seniors these are the memories that stay with us forever and if we don't--"

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all" Elena and I interrupted her.

"You're all lame! And I've got ten more class rooms to prank." Tyler says while ruffling my hair and walking out of the classroom

"Hey where are you going?" Caroline asks watching my sister get up.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories!" She says smiling.

Getting off the desk I was sitting on I make my way into the hall. I see Tyler handing everyone instructions. "Aria! Head to the gym!" He shouts, making me nod. Grabbing cups from the large duffel bag on the floor I walk towards the gym, to help set up the cups.

"Hey, Aria!"

"Hey Dana! I'm so glad I know someone." I sigh happily as she begins to pour liquid into the cups I was placing on the floor.

"You don't seem to be having fun." She points out.

"Eh, let's face it, we're going to be forced to clean all this up. It happened last year. And it's late I'm n—."

"Attention seniors! You have officially been busted prank night is over head home."

I release a sigh of relief, sleep the only thing on my mind as I stand up. Dusting off my shorts, I begin to happily make my way to the exit of the gym.

"Not so fast love."

Freezing in my spot, I slowly turn around. There stood Klaus, as handsome as ever. My face instantly pales, not from him being here but the realization that he knows Elena isn't dead. The butterflies in my stomach making me feel ashamed.

"You two, I remember you" he says to Dana and her boyfriend.

"I'm sorry who are you?"

"Oh don't worry I wasn't in my right head last time we met." Klaus says trying to be funny. "Lift your foot up please Dana and if she drops her foot Chad I want you to beat her to death."

"You don't have to hurt anybody!" My sister spits angrily.

"Of course I do. Where's the fun in that?" He asks. Subconsciously, I take a few steps toward him, in hopes to get some kind of physical contact.