4. Worst kept secret

Rereaders...this is a new chapter added on!!

3rd POV:
Gilbert home:

"Hello girls, it's nice to see you again."

"Again?" Jenna asks in disbelief as she stares between the three women standing in front of her.

"So you're the woman who is dating my husband." Isobel states watching Jenna's reaction. "I need to speak to the girls may I come in?"

"N-no! Don't! Don't invite her in." Aria says panicking.

"I need to talk to you."

"No. What you need to do is leave!" Elena states slamming the door shut. Silence fills the room, the feeling of Jenna's stare burning into the side of Aria's face.

"You knew she was still alive?" She asks, not receiving an answer she continues. "Rick? John? Did they know?"

"Jenna, we can explain everything!"

"No!" She shouts, her voice cracking as she rushes up the stares.

"Jenna, wait! Please!" Aria cries as they run after her.

The door slams shut causing both girls to pound on the door and jiggle the handle.

"Please, Jenna! We need to explain what's going on."

"Jenna, please."

~~~~~~~~~
Salvatore home; next day:

"She just showed up at their front doorstep. What's she doing here?"

"I don't know. That's what I'm gonna find out." Stefan grunts as he and Damon rush down the stairs. As they round to corner, heading to the front door, Katherine blocks their path.

"I don't think you should tell her that I'm here."

"What?"

"Why?"

"It's better if she and John not know that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb." She states.

"You're the one in cahoots with them. You made a deal with John that almost got me killed."

"I did what I had to to get out of the tomb. Now I'm reconsidering my alliance."

"What do you know?" Stefan demands.

"I know that I want Klaus dead, which puts me squarely on team you. Besides, if you two ever need me to swap places with Elena again, the less people know that I'm here, the better. Think about it Stefan. Be smart."

"Tell you what? You two....call Alaric and let him know that his wife just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep." Stefan instructs, grabbing his coat and leaving.

"Why do I always get stuck with you."

~~~~~~~
Gilbert home:

"Is she up?"

Alaric's frantic voices rings through the house as he walks through the front door. He notices the stress written across both girls' faces, causing his to increase.

"We wouldn't know. She hasn't come out of her room." Aria sighs, rubbing her temples.

"What did you tell her?"

"Nothing. She won't talk to us." Elena groans.

"We're gonna have to fix this."

"Yea we kn-Jenna! Hey.." Aria says watching her aunt rush down the stairs with a bag in hand.

"I don't want you here, Rick. You need to go."

"Ok, listen. I can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now-"