1. Dinner party

An: This story will begin from season 2 episode 15 where they dagger Elijah during the dinner party.

To my RRs this is a brand new chapter that's been added on!!

Mystic Grill:
Arias POV:

"I don't like you."

"Well, I don't like you either."

"Ladies, ladies. No need to fight over me."

"Shut up Damon! We aren't fighting over you!" I say angrily.

"You're just mad you were booted to the couch!" Andy says smugly.

"Oh please! I just have to say the word and it'll be you on the couch!" I grunt standing up from the booth.

"Easy! Relax." Alaric sighs grabbing my arm and pulling me back down into my seat.

"I could relax if she wasn't such a —

"Ok! We get it you both don't like each other but please just get along. For me." Damon states giving both of us a look.

"Besides, we have much more important things to discuss!" Alaric grumbles.

"Did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon asks turning to Rick.

"No. It was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."

"You sound bitter." I point out causing him to scoff.

"You would know what bitter sounds like." Alaric grumbles referring to what happen just seconds ago.

"You sounded jealous. Does he sound a bit jealous?" Damon says cutting off any remark Aria could have made.

"You kinda do." Andy says making me roll my eyes.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric says shifting his eyes to Andy.

"She's been compelled not to divulge my secrets. Haven't you?" Damon says.

"My lips are sealing."

"That isn't the only thing that should stay sealed." I mumble

"What the hell is your problem?!" Andy demands.

"You! And Damon!"

I was angry. She wasn't a toy, and Damon treating her like one wasn't ok. I was just hoping I could tick her off enough to make her leave. If not then plan B, pull the "muffin" card.

"Well look!" Damon says trying to ease the tension. "There's Jenna with her new boyfriend.

"Hey, guys!!" Jenna says walking over.

"So I heard you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today."

"Yeah I guess you could say that."

"Well as much as I'd love to continue this, I've got papers to grade." Alaric mumbles, getting up from his seat.

"No, you know what? We should continue this." Andy says excitedly.

"No, no. We don't need to." I say slightly panicking. I could care less how handsome and charming Elijah is. The man scared me.

"Yea! Let's have a dinner party!"

"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas." Damon says smiling. "I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?"

"I don't know if tonight works—

"I'm free!" Jenna says happily cutting Alaric off.

"It'd be a pleasure." Elijah says giving us a smile.