epilogue - a teenager's romance

"a teenagers romance is fickled or true."

"a teenagers romance is red hot or blue."
we watched y/n and finn's relationship go from a beautiful love story to a devastating breakup where a girl couldn't stop being blue about losing the love of her life.

" you're either in misery or high on a crest"
y/n was in misery the whole time she was away from finn, but when she was with him before, it felt like she was high on a crest.

"a teenagers romance is like all the rest"
that was a statement that the pair lived by, the whole time they were together. they would always get asked by interviewers or people on the street how they knew they loved each other, and they always responded with a question, "how do you know you love your family?" that question always gave everyone a different perspective.

"they tell us we're different, we haven't the right to decided for ourselves, dear, what's black and what's white."

"keep saying you love me and they'll look upon a teenagers romance that goes on and on."
they always responded to the people who were against their love for each other, by telling the other that they loved them in front of whoever disapproved. everyone ended up looking upon a teenagers romance that they thought would go on and on.

however, this teenagers romance didn't go on and on.

at least with how much we know right now.