14. she's got you

y/n had been with her parents in new jersey for quite a while now. she tried to lay low because she didn't want to talk about what happened between her and finn on the media.

finn had also laid low but y/n didn't notice, considering she has hardly been on her phone. she got a notification and looked over at her phone like she did with every other notification.

"finnwolfhardofficial has posted a photo!"
'huh, i guess i forgot to turn off his post notifications,' she thought to herself.

she tapped the notification to turn off the notifications but when she saw the post, it felt like her heart broke into a million pieces for the second time.

finnwolfhardofficial

liked by carabuono, milliebobbybrown and 1 356 129 othersfinnwolfhardofficial: my bby 💞

finnwolfhardofficial: my bby 💞

user 1: wait what happened to y/n?

user 2: aww you guys are so cute! 🥺

user 3: finn is MINE! she better back off 🤬

sadiesink_: oh, dear
               user4: why oh dear?
               user5: sadie tell us what we don't         
                               know 🙈

milliebobbybrown: aww so cute!

y/n had met sadie when she went out one day and they became pretty close so she was glad she saw her comment.

that picture broke y/n's heart. she couldn't believe he had already moved on. she didn't know what she expected considering she was one of his new cast mates on his new project and he was going to spend a lot of time with her. she decided to go through some old memories since she was already in the sad mood.

she found a picture finn gave her. they took disposable cameras everywhere they went and this was one of the outcomes.

she flipped it over and saw it was still signed 'with love, finn' just like it used to be. they would always give each other some of the pictures from their separate cameras and finn would always write littles notes on the back of them.

the only thing different from then and now was that y/n had his picture, but she's got you.

she strolled over to her records to put on some music as she went through some of the memories. her room was pretty quiet and she never really liked being in a quiet room alone.

she saw a couple of the records that her and finn would listen to on a daily basis. they always had records playing in the background when they were reading or just staring at the ceiling in boredom.

she put one on and listened to it. it still sounded the same as when he was sitting right next to her, reading. the only thing new was that y/n had the records, but she's got you.

she still has all the memories they had together, or had they got her. she really didn't know but she knew they wouldn't let her be. she started crying but still wanted to keep going.

she thought back to all the memories they had together. the first time she hung out with him just so he would stop calling her, their first picnic watching the sunset, the countless nights they would sit together in silence just to watch the sunset, their first real kiss, the time he asked her to be his girlfriend and one of her favourite memories, dancing in the rain.

they had done this multiple times and never got tired of it. she missed watching him run around and jumping in puddles like a little kid, when he would pull her closer to dance with him, and even her least favourite part, when he would shake his head near her like a wet dog and all the water from his hair would fall on her as if the rain wasn't enough.

she found a box filled with stuff he gave her or monuments from their dates. the receipts from when he brought her shopping, "yikes," she hissed. "i- or he, really did spend a lot of money on me that day." she laughed. the blanket they laid on when they said 'i love you' for the first time, and a ring she stole from him (he actually gave it to her but she still says she stole it.) it didn't fit her but she put it on a chain to wear around her neck.

the ring looked the same as when he gave it to her. the only thing different, the only thing new, y/n had these little things,

she's got you.