2. and they say chvalry is dead

y/n and finn both walked out on the red carpet and cameras were instantly pointed towards them.

finn was used to all the flash at this point since he's been to so many premieres but this was y/n's first so she was struggling a little.

finn walked over to y/n's limo and stuck his hand out towards her. y/n didn't know where this was going but she wasn't so sure if she should grab his hand.

y/n slowly reached out for finn's hand and right when their hands were about to touch, finn spoke.

"i'm not trying to help you out, you still owe me 2 bucks from when i bought you a drink when we were filming" finn responded in a tone like it should have been obvious.

"and you thought this would be a good time to ask?" y/n responded, sarcastically.

finn walked on to the red carpet and about half of the cameras turned towards him so it was a bit easier for y/n to get out of the limo.

she teetered a little when she stood up but managed to keep focus on walking down the red carpet.

everything was going good, until the paparazzi wanted pictures of finn and y/n together.

y/n hesitantly walked over to finn. she didn't want to do this but she just had to get it over with.

the two were posing together with their fake smiles, trying to prove to the world that they didn't mind each other.

when y/n started walking away, finn grabbed her wrist, turned her around and kissed her.

the paparazzi and the press obviously went crazy. y/n on the other hand was not enjoying it.

she pulled away and glared at finn. if looks could kill, he would be dead. she continued to walk on but her mind was clustered, thinking about the boy.

she couldn't believe the way he acted. one minute he's acting like a total douche, and the next he's kissing her in front of the paparazzi. what does he expect is going to happen? everyone would just skip over it like nothing happened?

over the screening, she's going to have to prepare herself to face all the articles, fans and friends the next day, asking her what's going on between her and finn.

god, she hated him.

she looked over and saw finn and jaeden posing together for the cameras.

jaeden martell came to the premiere because finn invited him but y/n didn't mind. jaeden was actually pretty nice to her.

she remembered he came to set once and couldn't believe how nice he was considering how rude one of his best friends was.

y/n, finn and jaeden started walking over to the building where they were going to screen the movie and they ran into each other at the door.

finn held open the door and gestured to y/n to go in. she started walking in when finn stopped her.

"you really thought i was holding the door for you?" he said, acting like he was trying to hold back a laugh.

"i was holding it open for my dear pal, jae." he continued.

jaeden passed y/n and gave her a 'i'm sorry about him' look.

finn followed him in and closed the door on y/n.

'and they say chivalry is dead' she mumbled, under her breath.

y/n walked in the building and made a mental note to knock some sense into that boy later.

they were staying in the same hotel after all.