1. she's like the wind

I hate him.

y/n l/n was in her hotel room, getting her hair and makeup done while thinking about finn wolfhard.

she had always loved finn as an actor and she was so inspired by him, until she actually had to work with him.

on their first day of filming she tried to be as friendly as possible to him because she wanted to get on his good side. however, he was nothing but rude back to her.

he would snap at her whenever they finished filming and whenever she tried to talk to him, he would either give her super short answers, trying to finish the conversation, or even worse, give her the cold shoulder.

so, she came to the conclusion that he hates her. but she also came to the conclusion that she hated him.

she couldn't stand the way he always treated her on set. she was glad filming was finally over and now all they have to do is get through the premiere.

little did she know, the boy she despised so deeply was also thinking of her at that exact moment.

she's like the wind.

that's what the boy thought of y/n l/n. 

he was actually pretty fond of her, he just didn't know how to show it.

ever since they met, she knew he was a fan. he didn't really want to talk to a fan everyday on set so that's why he was always so rude.

over the time they were filming, he grew really fond of her.

she was an amazing actress and was able to nail the soft voice that every famous actress in the 50's had.

he was so intrigued by her but he couldn't show it because he had already been so mean to her.

he was so sure that she already hated him. and he wasn't wrong.

"are you okay, dear?"

that voice snapped him out of his trance. it was only his hairstylist but he swore he heard y/n say it.

only it was his mind playing tricks on him.

"you looked really sad. is there anything you would like to talk about?" she continued.

"i'm okay ms boothe. i was just thinking about all the paparazzi, you know how my anxiety gets." he replied to her.

"okay finn. i was just checking in" she said with a sweet smile on her face.

both of the teenagers were staying in the same hotel but of course, they were in separate rooms.

they had been getting their hair done for a while now. the premiere was 50's themed so it matched the movie and the hairstyles back then weren't as quick and easy as they are now.

by the time they were finished though, they both looked dashing.

finn had his hair slicked back in the classic 50's hair-do. he had a white suit on and of course, it had to have the suit tails. he had a yellow patterned shirt on underneath and some white vintage loafers on his feet. he didn't wear much makeup, just a little bit of concealer to cover up his dark circles and any little spots he didn't want in his photos.

y/n looked even more amazing than finn, if you can believe it. she had curled her hair using curlers and did a classic 50's 'do with lots of hairspray holding it together. she had a beautiful light pink dress on. she had to wear a crinoline under it to make the bottom look more full, like a lot of the skirts and dresses had. she had a belt wrapped around her waist which was the same colour as the dress, just to add a little more of a figure (as if the crinoline didn't help enough). she had cute little pink heels on and her makeup was also pretty natural considering it was the 50's. the only thing that stuck out the most was her bright red lipstick.

the two got everything they needed for the premiere together, and made their ways down to their limos and off to the premiere they went.